Time Together

First thing I did that morning was slip on my slippers and slide down the stairs railing to the first story, only to land on my face. I looked up to Euronymous staring at me with his forehead wrinkled," what are you doing," he chuckled while helping me up, his hands rougher than usual. " Oh nothing, I'm just really excited for breakfast, man I bet it's going to be great," I rubbed my stomach to try and convince him more. " Oh you bet," he lead ,e to the kitchen. " Sausage logs and grits," he said slamming them down on my plate. Oh great. It wasn't before to long the rest of the guys came down to join us, Necrobutcher holding a beer in his hand burped," I'm not eating this," how audacious. After eating that shit and pretending to like it, for Euro's sake I darted upstairs with Dead," hey so I was wondering if you would want to hang out with me today, just the two of us," I smiled. " Uh sure," he sounded skeptical. We both got ready Dead wore his famous multi layered lacerated pants with a jean jacket and a black shirt while I on the other hand, just wore the regular. Once we got ready we had to be careful that the guys didn't hear nor see us or it would be our asses. After peering over the stairs Dead gave me a thumbs up signaling to me that the coast was clear. We tip toed downstairs and as soon as Dead's hand got a grip on the door knob we heard a scruffy rasp from behind us," get," it nearly growled at us. It didn't take another second for Dead to open the door sending it flying open then grabbing my wrist and thrashed out the door. My heart was pacing a million miles a second as I tried to run as fast as possible to keep up with him. When I looked back I realized that it was Hellhammer, good brother forgive me please. Eventually once we were sure that we lost him and he was out of sight we stopped to catch our breaths, by time we did so we already made it to town. I peered over Dead's shoulder and looked to see a train, pulling him on I found us a seat and got situated. We rode the train for about fifty miles before getting off in a huge town... Bergen maybe? No. We both got out and headed over to the mall, Dead was being shy again and tried to hide behind me, he doesn't like being in public areas, don't blame him. But I had to show him this place. I took him to the best record store I know," go on and look around," I told him giving him a pat on the back. I just admired the Sweed glimpsing at him with a smile as he read the backs of some records. I bought him one because he found two but said he already felt extremely guilty about me having to pay for anything, but I insisted that he got something. He loved that store," I could just go there any day and I would feel right at home..... you know I'd probably actually feel better," he praised. It was good to see him so happy. After Dead's praising monologue, we went over to the food court and got some grub to nom on since it was already lunch! Damn! I slyly watched Dead bite into his meal interlocking my eyes with his, he looked at me blushing, I caught him off guard, hehehe," what are you looking at," he sounded confused. I leaned over and pressed my lips against his moving them rapidly after a second he returned the kiss entering his tongue into my mouth, he was sloppy but sloppy was so good. At least for him. After a minute we part and gasped for air. " I wanted to ask you something," I panted after chugging down some water. " What is it," he sorta smiled his hair gleaming in the little sunlight that came in making it look golden. " Would you- would you like to....ugh would you like to be my boyfriend," I said the last part really fast. He looked at me, the corners of his lips curled and his eyes smiled," yeah, I actually like you a lot I was just to nervous to say anything," he stuttered his face bright red as he looked down. I put my hand on top of his, I don't know exactly what it is but I have a good feeling about this.