Date

From then on they started to date as justin shows his affection by bringing gifts and talk lovely to her, sometimes she feels like it is all real but then her conscious tell her that he have fooled many by just of his looks, how foolish it will be if the same happened to her.
She can give him Oscar as seeing his efforts so they come to the critical part of the plan.

They were gather around as jisoo and Lisa sit beside each other, jen was exhausted by the activity as she travels with justin for business or dates. It is getting tiring to act this much.

Rosé stand before them telling the next stage of the plan "now! They have started to date, let's taste his loyalty. If he talk with your father for the convincing and promise to help you whenever it needed then it will only left to make him pay for the restaurant, it will enough to get us our money back. We will double fraud him"
Earliest hearing everything jennie nods and look at the time, it is another of her date where she is going to excute their plan. As if sensing it her phone starts to ring with his name showing, others stop to hear what he have to say. Jen have to call on her speaker as they do it everytime after her little adventure at late night with him. They still suspect it but let it slide but they hear everything they talk making her uncomfortable as whenever she say love you , others give her different type of looks.

She doesn't mind as jisoo look sad about her act and rosé simply rolles her eyes hearing him but it was Lisa who terrified her as her glare dig deep into her soul. She always avoids eye contact at the time.

"Hey! Are you ready yet, I just send a beautiful dress for you. Please if you come with it then I will be happy" Justin start conversation as cheerful , making a smile comes to her face but she hide it quick as someone eyes narrow upon her. She answer with " I will wear it, thank you for that justin. I will see you soon "

His response was quick as he reply "of course. See you soon babe" As the call cut, lisa can't help but yell to her "babe? Did I hear it correct, he calls her babe. Why, did both of you .. " Her voice flutter with anger ,jen wants so bad to tell her about the kiss, just to annoy her more. But then she want to keep it as they will think negative of her. She is just doing her job, that's it.
No feeling is involved in it, right?

She ignore lisa and ask rosé"so i have  to do it today"
Rosé nods with patting her back and jisoo give a encouraging smile. Lisa just huff and a least bit happy about them dating.
She come to her room and started to get dress as she looks it makes her heartbeat fast, how easily he get her preference and brought it for her. Did he really likes her, she feels happy with his company but what about the plan. Is he really just acting with her, this thoughts circle around her minds .
She hear a ring to her door as coming from her imagination she open her door and find him standing before her with flowers, she looks surprise as he never come before like this but now"here, this is for you"realizing that he brought it for her makes her checks turn pink. He smiles at her reaction as her focus goes on his suit.