first meeting

For one week the guy just observe jennie where she going, whose she meeting and what her routine. Back on him rose, Lisa and jisoo follow the two, jennie in totally her character, doing research here and there in day and night time goes on hotel club where all rich and spoiled kids go, she party full time, the stalker is just at her hiding in one corner, lisoo and rose not know if he going to target her or not, one evening jennie is ready for another party, and the trio is room arguing about the plane.

"I think, he knows that it's a trape, that's why he doesn't going after her" Said Lisa, drinking beer, jisoo is also thinking the same but not know if it's right or wrong.

"Guys, don't lose hope now get ready. jennie get there already, if he show today then we need to see it" Said rosé but lisa just act like sleeping, jisoo try to get her up but can't help it, they also get tried by the man, following him and jennie.

Other side jennie is looking here and there, she thought that the plan didn't work, he was more smart if he creak it now and that when a loud sound of lamborgini was heard, they look at the entrance where a handsome, dashing man, clothing black jacket, hair two side parted and under animal print shirt looking hot get out from the car. Jennie is also amaze by this man's charisma but look natural with her blank face. He was like search for someone and when his eyes got caught her, a smirk follow with it, the girls in club drooling over him but he get straight to drink section where jennie was also seating and sit beside her, asking for two drinks.

Jennie got surprise when one drink got in front of her, her eyes look at this strange guy who wink at her, in response she give him her middle finger.

"Pretty girl with attitude I like that, name Justin and yours" Said the guy, Jennie give him a fake smile to boost his ego.

"This pretty girl get herself drink mister so kindly get back your drink otherwise you will be thrown outside" And with a glare she held her card in front of the bartender, he look at him because the drink was already paid but Justin nod to take her card, she drink it looking at him, Justin give a wave and go from there.

Jennie didn't like people that spend much money, it's a petty but what can she do now doing a spoiled girl's role, then a call come from rose.

"Jen did he come ", " No, but a man was trying to impress me from paying for drink like who... "" Jjjennie, it was him""WHAT !!"she stood from there now she can't believe herself, she make him go, hesitate she answer" I think he get away, the plan didn't work what I do now"rosé give a sigh, jisoo rub her tample from frustrated and Lisa roll her eyes on her muttering'i can do better than her'.

In her talking to them two boys who are drunks come to her "oh baby! why are you alone, come with us"" We can give you company "she try to go away telling them nicely but the two didn't go. she was already irritated and now mad by them, she was about to shout at them forgetting her elegance appearance but two bodyguard held the boys and when she sees who bring them her face light up, he give another wink to her.

" Thank you Justin, hi i am"she was cut of by him giving her a drink, she frown at it but when she look at him, he already gone from there.

She is now confused by his behavior, she got his interest but he didn't do any move to show he is after her just a drink , her call is going on rosé shout her name bring her back from her thought "j, what happen", " No, it's just the guy helped me from two jerks, I will tell all of it in room, he got me drink, I have to pay it "" Ok, we will talk later, pay for the drink first(don't waste our money so much-lisa, shut up lisa-rose) jen go to your room now, it's ok for start, we will think what to do next""okay"jennie cut the call, she paid for the drink and go to her room and get in sleep fast.

Next morning when she take a bath, a knock come. she get out in her robs, a worker  held a big flowers boutique and give it to her, she didn't know who's it come from but a note make it clear

"I think a pretty girl also need to appreciate by flowers too and if she want to return the favor then come to this place"- justin

Jennie smile and thinks  look like finally he show his move, now she have to reach there, she massage to rosé about it and they all dress up to her meeting him and them to spying.

Justin was working , showing the places to the tourist when someone call for him.

" A girl is asking for you j"he face break into a smile  when he sees  whose it. the pretty girl standing there looking at the see and then smile turn into smirk.

"From tomorrow's meeting I thought, you wouldn't come" He say coming near her, she look at him  give  a little smile for his answer "I need to return the favor, right" And they chuckle at line, the three from a far looking at them rosé was happy that this meeting happen and lisoo just satisfied that he didn't get back from it.

"So, can we start again, Justin" saying  bring his hand in front of her. she held and shake it "Ruby jane" Tell him her name.

"So you Tour guide, then can you let me get on a boat .I want to try it " Said ruby, he nod at her and let her seat in front, she thought he will tell other to guide her but he, himself seat behind her makes  them touches  hands on handle, she ignore it and with loud shout ride it with him moving it fast.

"He didn't do that with me " Said Lisa, jisoo try to get her a cold drink to low her temper and rosé sigh when see it work, now this going right but actual plane didn't start yet.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
More jenkook will come patient for it 🐱🐰