dancing classes

In Thailand-
      Lisa and her friends going for there daily routine of dancing class, she is so happy that her friends ask her in there way.
"Hey Lisa why are you so happy , did something good happens to you " Said her best friend with a smile.

" Nothing really, you know I like Dancing so much and I am very happy to do this with you" Said Lisa hiding her blush.

"I know that and I also know that something is happening are you in love with someone" Said her friend teasing her.

" Ah I don't know you James did not say anything when I ask him out, but I know he likes me to because he always become my partner in couple dancing" Said Lisa with a sigh.

"We all help you that you invite him to our club and then make him drink, can't resist you charm with that " Said her friend. And that's they already found themself on the dancing Hall.

" Today is all your day guys I want to see what are get good in your dance moves so show me " Said their dancing teacher.

"Sir I am going with solo dance " Said Lisa and stand up in her posture for ready to dance.
[Lisa dance on swalla thought that ]

Everyone was amaze with her dancing skill, all are praising her but her eyes only looking to one boy who smile softly to her and give a thumbs up.

After class Lisa goes to James.

" Hey j can you come with me today, my friends are inviting me go to there club and I don't want to go alone, you know my don't send me alone" Said Lisa hoping for a yes from him.

"Amm I am free, so it's ok I may go with you and don't warry we go to your house before your Corfu time " Said James, smile after.

Lisa was so happy that she suddenly hug him and he freeze with the closeness but gently undid the hug and mess her hair. They plan to met here to go for club.

Lisa Slowly go to her room and make a mess for an outfit and finally found most likely girly fit and do her makeup most feminine.

In the club-
      All were having a good time, Lisa's friends shock to see her like that because she was looking so hot that all boys drooling over her but her eyes only on James who was in cool black outfit and glasses and close to her, so nobody can misbehave to her.

" Come on I want to drink let's go to the table" Said Lisa to him to get his attention and it work with simple nod they both started drinking and soon get drunk. Lisa get so drunk that she dance crazy and held him for dance with her. He Obediently dance with her. ( imagine any club songs with this)

"Lisa you are drunk, come I get you home" Said James feeling dizzy and pain in head.

"No I want to be here with you, dad gona scold me please " Said Lisa pouting her lips and she can't handle herself and fall into his arms. He catch her and make her stand but she didn't want to let go so make her face closer to her and about to kiss him,when he bend down and pick her up in bridle style and go to his car for take her home.

When they get Lisa's house , her father was standing there waiting for her but when he see a boy carry his daughter. He goes to them and take her to his arms.

" How this happen did you do something to my daughter, I am gona kill you "said her father very angry.

" I am sorry sir to see me like this but I didn't do something to her, we goes to her friends club and she got so much drunk thats why I come here to drop her home, I am sorry again for trouble " Said James very politely and bowing after.

Her father was impressed with his behavior so he let him go and lay her daughter to her bed.

Next day -

She felt her head heavy and ask her dad when see him on breakfast, what happened to her. He tell her everything and praise the boy to his behavior.

"I am so happy you like him dad, actually i like him, want him to be my boyfriend , is that ok with you" Said Lisa nervous for answer.

"Of course, it's your decision but let me know if he don't treat you good ok " Said her father and give a meaning full look.

" Thank you, I love you dad " Said Lisa very happy.

That's when she met him talk about her feeling to him, he accept them the become couple but he always act gentleman never touch her and only kiss her on her chiks. One day when all were practicing he got a call and left the place in hurry but Lisa follow him and listen his talking on phone silently.

" I know , I need so much money for my new flat but I can't get that I need to work hard, but I am her boyfriend now I can't have much time to other jobes to get money and I also don't let go my duty as a boyfriend, I am so stressed please find me new work friend" Said James sadly and about to turn when Lisa hug him . 

" You did so much to make me happy, but I am not doing anything for you, i want to help you , so today come with me, we gonna met to my dad he can help you" Said Lisa .

"It's ok you are my girlfriend, and I didn't want to burden to you for money " Said James so she didn't feel bad. But stubborn she not let him and go to her father office with him. All workers great her and let her in her father cabin.

"Dad we need your help j want to rent for a apartment  and he is working very hard but it's so much money need in that and I want to help him so can you give him money " Said Lisa to her father like pladding.

"How much do you want" Said her father in serious gaze.

"Sorry sir it's so much money, I want to have that with my own work, it's appreciate for your help " Said James with gratitude.

"It's ok I give you as a debt and you can give me after you earn money to pay me that and after this I want you to engage my daughter it's ok with you " Said her father.

"Ok sir, thanks for your help, I can't show how much you are doing for me " Said James with a happy face.

" You are going to my son-in-law  and after marriage my daughter will live with you in that apartment so I am doing this also for my daughter, are you happy Lisa" Said her father smiling to her

"I am so happy, thanks dad I love you " Said Lisa

And when James get money after that next day she went to dance practice to happy for her coming engagement . She want to spend all day with him but can't found him anywhere. She connect him so many times but all times it goes that the person can't answer her calls. Frustrated she go to her father but got another shock.

" How can he do that he lie to me their was not apartment there and that land already sell to the business in very chip prize he fraud with me, Lisa do you know where is his house " Said her father very angry.

" No dad we never go to his house he always met me in dancing class and then we goes to club, Rustorent and parks, he didn't picking his phone. I am scared dad, is he left me" Said Lisa, crying very hard.

"Not cry princess, we found him and get him to jail for doing such thing" Said her father pating her head.

She was so heart broken and sad but not want to go him jail. She decide to find him herself.

The boy who finish his 96th target feel like do some good task has Compalised, now he left the country for next target.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

How you like that it's first here lizkook moment hope you like that and next gona be rosekook so prepaid for that 🤫