fun time

It's midnight and Jennie, justin both still drinking, getting little drunk in the process. She is still trying to wrap her head as it what the hell they were doing , looking irritated and somewhat fizzy she asks" are you enjoying yourself, just drinking like that. because hell now this is boring for me. Can you please take me home now"and try to mimic a puppy like look.
He cringe to see it then smirk as he find something amazing,with a big smile he held her hand again and started to run by telling" not yet, there is one more thing I want to do"

She runs getting her feet and legs dirty, the beach send is making it impossible for her to run fast but she try to match him.

As they come close to a camp that is arranged in neon lights and drinks with bigger sound system and a dance floor where people were dancing with loud music. The whole place is vibrating. Jen's eyes get wide looking at the place, this party looks much more fun then they were before.
This time she walk first and he follows as she get party glasses,he give her drinks that was serving there.

They started to drink with shaking their head with music.with bounce in their steps they run to the dance floor .

Song- stereo love

At the beat they dance in sync, it's like they were missing piece. Smiles to each other they started to dance, couple dancing.
They do jazz, freestyle and then contemporary as the their energy lose, their movements gets sloppy. He push her away and then quick turn her to him as she bump into his chest.

Breathing fast they look at each other with this close proximity,he looks to her face that was illuminating with lights.she looks back with lost look as finding him so close.she is in his arms as they both close their eyes at the same time and their lips touch first slowly then moving fast.

Lost in kissing she crease his face and he bring her body in tight grips.but they both stop as if realising what they were doing.

Jen stun look at him,he also looks at her with blank face

Jen stun look at him,he also looks at her with blank face.quick to turn back she walk away without anything saying to him. Not long he follows her too,as she get in the car. He drive her to her hotel back.when they reached there he keep his eyes on her who slowly open her door.
Jennie is confused by how things have turned today as she walk slowly to the hotel and here justin keep looking. He started the car and drive it when she no longer is seen.

Jennie reach her room and open it with silence, as she sit down on the bed.she held her head with regretting her action. What will she do now?

Here justin drive his car with a frown and some time after the frown turn into smile as he race his car and take a u-turn to go back to her hotel.

Jennie hear a nock as she looks to the door and smile with trying to clean her face, arrange her hair.

She open the door with a smile but it fed away when she sees them.

Justin smiles get bigger as he walk fast to get to her room but then he looks to her window as it shows the view of the people he least expect to be here

As he looks all four of them who looks like having a argument with each other.this make him understand what is happening. He turn back without giving a single last glance.

Jennie hear them and they were correct to asking about her evening, but why does she want that this time it was him on the door not them.
Shaking her head she continues her talks.

He comes back to his beach house with his cloths wet by the rain but he sit down in the pouring rain and put his chin on the knees that he cage it by his arms. He looks somewhat sad and lonely. As he thinks about it, everything gets clear. He knows what to do now.

Next day he call her that she return after 3 rings, in light tone he ask her "hey Ruby! Are you up. Do you want to get lunch together.i have some questions about your resturant,hmm"
"Yeah, i am up, see you to our usual "
"Okay"
Jennie doesn't know how to feel about this, maybe he doesn't mean to kiss her or he already forget about it. No, she can't let herself distracted. She have to make him like her as he would do whatever she says.

They meet to their usual place, before it was just a casual friends bonding between them but things change as they both can feel the awkwardness.

Justin brought a rose and with a smile giving her as says"you don't think I forgot about the kiss, don't you" she looks at him surprised.

Then take her rose with nervous smile that froze on his words
"I love you,Ruby!"

Her cheeks turn pink as she looks to his intense gaze.he take her hand that was on the table between them, holding it he says" I want to ask you with grand gesture but then I know how much you don't like too much show off"

She frown not remembering to telling him that, it's her habit to always value money but how does he pick it. He bring her hand to his lips and give a kiss as her mouth open and close.
Smiling to her stun face he ask her "will you give me chance and be my girlfriend"

Still looking surprised she try to talk "i..i..I love you too"blurred out. standing up he comes close and hug her with happiness shows to his face .
Jen looks anxious as she hug him back , this was the plan right to make him fall then why is she feeling guilty now.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🖤🖤🖤💗💗💗💗
The secret come out to jungkook ,now what will he do. Find in next chapters till then stay tuned
If you like this update then please vote and comment, always thankful for your support 😇