partner

So for days they look site to site. But Jen rejected all of it that doesn't make him give up. He joks about making him look like her worker than friend. She wanted to fight about what wrong about doing works for others but her habits of works was not necessary there, so she held herself back.

But other thing that she is not much complaining that she started to liking his company, he also looks happy with her. She doubt about it that he was really happy or is just the play.
But others just see them like both having good time.

Now many days goes they started to execute their 3rd phase. That was

    "party!!"justin ask her confused, he thought she doesn't know anyone here but who will she invite in it.

She nod at him, as they both were siting in the restaurant of the hotel where she was staying ,eating lunch " This party is going to invite big personality of this area. they will know about my plan and maybe they help me to set my business here, what do you say".

J thought about it than ask again" So you want a party for the investors.and show your project so they can invest in your hotel planning" She answer him with big yes.

Her minds travel back at last night's events when she goes to the girls place, making there plans "it not going to simple to convince him. If you ask direct help then he may think you are total loss case but we need to make him trust you fully, you are getting what I am saying jen" Rosé look at her, jen open her mouth to speak but Lisa butt in"you can't handle this much right. Of course, it's not easy for a seller "jen glare at her comeback, she open her mouth to speak but again get cut of by jisoo " Lisa, you are forgetting that i am a seller too and they can handle things much better then the person who can't take a foot without their father"Lisa stand up and verbally started to argue with her. Rosé held her head and jen look at them with amused expression.

She yelled "ok, ok i get it what you are saying rosé  and I will do it properly Lisa just as jisoo was saying  that seller is much better then buyer" Lisa started to run after her but jen already get out the house, laughing to herself.

She was freeze as jk snap her by his hand. Looking focussed she give him a smile and then her expression get dull, sighing she said "yeah, I need to do that. But only if my brothers help me first and dad also not going to transfer money before I don't arranged everything. It's either by investors or drop my dreams here in this beach " She said looking at the sea.

J look at her face for quit some time that she ignore it, slowly eating her food but then get shocked by his sudden voice as if she forgot he wasn't there "you really need money now, hmm" She nod looking down, he chuckles " As I said it already we are friends so i can help you to set your restaurant properly.. "Jen try to say something and he knows so he continues "and you will pay me after you get your money"

He look so calm about it that jen doubt if it's that simple. He raise his brows at her silence because she doesn't get quite often but now.

She held her hand in front of her that he look, said"so partners "he held it shacking it with force that make both of them laugh and say" We are now partners, so let's the work started ".

In the girls house after the talk

" Jen you are incredible "rosé hug her, Jen stand there stiff she never thought that rosé was gonna hug her not in friendly way because she always was ssasy and Jen is an average girl. She try to forget her status and hug her. Lisa hug both of them and just then jisoo click their pic. Jen bring her to and they all take many pictures, laughing and having fun

"Now, where I start "she asked them drinking her fav sprite drink, the girls were half sleeping and half talking.

" We have to be doing our work, just to take him there when we call ok"said rosé and get in sleep.

Jen get in her room at the hotel and just then get a text "did you sleep".

She thought why he want to talk to her in this hour without replaying she get in her cover .

J was standing outside the beach looking at the night sky, nothing getting in replies, he stand up and last time look at her hotel room from his house.

She get stand up by a loud ringing of her phone, without looking she take the call "hello! "
The voice chuckle "well you have been sleeping for long mam, get up. We need work to do"

Jen's open her eyes in quick moment, she look at her phone and answer "justin, what are you saying"

He answer "I have your site ruby, that's just perfect. Now hurry or we will miss it to other because it has quit rating"

She yelled yes, ok and panicked starts to run here and there. In 5 min get fresh up and dress.

Jogging she get where he was standing with his car that's the same when he first come to the bar that day.

He smile at her but then started to laugh at her state, she glare and look at the car then his face asking where is his scooty.

He shrugging his shoulder open the door of the car. She get in but first locate the vehicle of the girls.

He get in driving seat,Starting the car. Jen give it odd looks, he look at her then raise his brow. She shake her head.

Chuckling he say" Not your type of car"

She give equal look saying "I prefer, public transport" He look confused and jen pinch herself, she just slip her tongue "kidding, not my taste " He look straight but with a frown. She thought he might recognise her as comman girl without meeting her before.

They found there location and indeed it is the best place that can no one reject because it situated on side of a big river that makes this places too beautiful.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
Bts on 10 june but blackpink 😭 i want new music, is it to much that a fan can't have their idol new song .

ladies 🆚 jungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara