Starting of plan

Jennie reach la early in morning and the other three piche her from there, after reaching home they discuss about who she gonna become.

"Ok, you are gonna act like a spoiled rich girl whose have two big brothers and without her mother and you complete your studies from new Zealand, now want to open her own restaurant in la because your family didn't believe in you when you say, you can do that without anyone help" Said rosé, they are in her room, Lisa was laying on floor acting like sleeping, jisoo and Jennie were sitting on bed listening carefully, rosé was talking with hands moving and walking.

"But how can you be so sure he will come after me for help" Said Jennie, she creating scenes about it and everything is not getting it to her.

"I think he will come but after researching all about you, we need to make sure he believes everything what we want him to believe" Said jisoo, Lisa with loud yell set up and glare at rosé, who was rolling her eyes on her and sit beside Jennie.

"Ok, now what is gonna be your father name" Said jisoo and think about it, rosé replied "we need much famous and also real name who is famous in business word" Lisa was thinking about it too.

"My father name is quite famous, James didn't know about him much because his money making system was me" Said Lisa, her expertion gone sad, then Jennie replied "ok, so I am gonna use your father name Lisa" Smile to her, she only nod to her and asked"what about your brothers".

All gone thinking again then jisoo replied "use my brothers name, I think he didn't know them too" And only one thing left"what is gonna be your name then"said rosé, all look at Jennie and she give her gummy smile to them.

"Leave it to me" Said Jennie and wink at them. Now that's all settle, it's time for action.

A beautiful lady who is wearing white one piece dress looking hot with her black sunglasses, a hand bag and one person holding her luggage , with so much confidence and Eilgance that all persons on airport look at her, boys were starstruck with her beauty and ladies got jealous by going all attention on her, a black car stope before her and the driver open door for her.

She reach the hotel where was she staying after her check out on disk, the staff carefully take her luggage to her room, she give him a tip and he bow to her saying
"Enjoy your stay here miss ruby jane Kim" She in reply bow to him to and close the door.

Jennie mouth open when she look at the suite that is so large and beautiful, she can't control herself after slowly left her bag on table.

"Ooo my god, it's real, ita all real, wow what my life now become, i am feeling rich " Said looking everything by checking them, and when she go to bedroom "this my bed wow so big" Said Jennie and lay on it but shout loud"it's so soft, I am crying "she can't just control it anymore, her drams are becoming true but she know it's temporary so after calming herself. She had first go to bathroom but again" This is to much, god you are really great, thank you 🙏🙏"and starting to attack after new thing she see but stop when hear her door nock.

"Ok, acting mode on jen you didn't want to expose yourself right, ok here I come" Said Jennie and got her food by staff, her day got so much better after this while eating "hellw, jen speaking" Said Jennie chewing her food , the three keep question about her journey to this because after this she has to be act on 24/7.

"Ok , you go to swimming pool and give best of your look, we know that he will be there because of his work to search for people who want to go beach" Said rosé, they are in car, they pay one of staff who deliver her food and send all information about him, they can't enter in hotel but keep there eyes by him.

"Ok, I am done and going there, wish me luck girls" Said jennie and in return they yelled fighting.

In car they see their target was going to hotel and that's goes to the pool area.

"Hope he didn't got subspecies by it" Said jisoo make her hand in pray, Lisa shack it and rosé also smile but she was also worried and say so low"please, jennie don't mess it".

Her black bikini and high bun she jump in water, all other tourism resting or chilling in long chairs, the boy who was looking for Coutmers suddenly  his attention go to her.

She is rich, he can tell by her aura and charm but something about Carefree scream of it that he like it so much.

He look at her no stare and seat in chair that is right opposite of her side, jennie didn't know how he look like because she didn't see him but felt eyes keep following her moves so she give him a enjoyable performance by showing her skill of swimming, and stop one place resting her back on the surface of pool, the boy look at her face, closing her eyes she was resting .

He knows that he want to know about her more, after one look last time, goes to his place.

The trio is there and when they look him coming to his home, rosé dial her number "hello jen, he come back his home, you can stop now" Said rosé, and heard a sigh from her.

After 2mintus she call her back"I didn't swim this much in my entire life, is he some robot or what, I even didn't know how he look like"said jennie that got replied by lisa"handsome, hot, dashing -""ok Lisa we  get it you are whipped, jennie you need to act normal and now search for places for your work, he got his eyes on you now"said rosé, they are now eating to, there budget is short so can't eat much but it's ok with them.

"Get ready tug man you are going be robbed by me " Said jennie and get under her blanket for sleep .

"Ruby jane kim, now you are going to be my 99th target " Said the boy who was looking at her profile picture and shout her with his hand gun.

"This time you are not going to win jerk" Said rosé and highfive to Lisa and jisoo, they arw ready to get in the fight.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Did you like dramatic jennie, I hope you like it, jungkook now is on in game. Who you gona support, 😎