deal

All three ready to met someone who didn't know about them following her to where she was heading of a very big mall from taxi, she lives very simple but didn't let go of dream of making big money and that was also her weakness but she was enjoying her life fully when she reach there.

"It's 5$ miss"said the taxi driver and the girl go to full force to fight with him.

" What? You thug, I am not new here, I daily go to from taxis and it's rate only 1$ and I am going to give you only that, wow what in world people live here like you"and hand him the money but the driver refuse to take that and angrily she shout "you think money comes from tree, you take this or I will report the police that you thug people" Said girl and the driver helpless take it.

The back car whom sitting three girls felt intimated by the incident and also Lisa can say that the girl is really something.

The go to store where the taxi fighter girl selling products to costumers with a happy gummy smile of her they can't tell that she was the girl who goes higher just in second.

They go close to her and the girl attention go to rosé.

"Oh Roseanna mam you come back, are you on vacation then it's great all you want is here now if you want I can get it for you" Said girl and smile, rosé also smile to her.

"No jennie, today my friends come her to shopping and I just accompany them , you ask them" Said rosé and jennie focus go to Lisa and jisoo and they also return it and then the chose began in half hour later, they all are in parking when rosé ask jennie to join them in lunch on her favorite cafe. She agree and go to her job. At home

"Wow, I get everything, dad always tell me that I can't shop but now look I shop this much, look jisoo I got him new dress and his hair dryer and my new makup kit and the kitchen grocery and this and --" Lisa keep going but stop when rosé ask her one question "but what did you do with it Lisa" And smirk to her, she was ready to answer that but not got any"I I don't know, rosé what I do with this"said Lisa now getting confused why she buy so much.

"You are right rosé, she is perfect for this" Said jisoo and rosé only give her a bow that jisoo laugh at it and her laugh got double with rosé who saw Lisa's expertion "she is a b#" Said Lisa and throw everything.

At afternoon jennie find them sited and go there.

"Thanks for this lunch mam" Said jennie and bow to rosé and her friends, jisoo and rosé give a nod but Lisa only roll her eyes on her.

"Don't need to be polite jennie, you can call me rosé , her Lisa and she is jisoo" Said rosé and they become friends so jennie got comfortable with it.

"Then you all can call me jen and now can I ask why you treating me with this" Said jennie now her head is full of confuse what mean of this meeting.

"So we need your help and it something that you can do with acting, you saw the news of a thug man hide his identity and stole big money from my company and this also happen to both of them to" Said rosé now getting serious.

Jennie look the three she was thinking fast and only when next statement she get up from her seat.

"We want you to get him back like how he do it with us , so are you in" Said jisoo and Lisa was curious of her answer.

"No, sorry to hear what happened to three of you but I can't act up and also he can be dangerous if find that this is a trap " Said jennie and start walking to get out from there but stop "so, are you going to leave the money you always dream of look we know it's dangerous but we also go with you and always follow you both, we three are becoming your shadow so you didn't have to worry about that and I also know you need the money, so deal"said rosé now standing opposite to her, jennie was again thinking, " You know if I were you then I let go of this type of deal"said Lisa also standing with rosé and jisoo nod with that, she know that it was wrong but they didn't have any other option.

"Ok, I will do it but you all know I only doing this for money so get it on time" Said jennie and left hurry from there, they all look at her satisfied with her answer now they are going to work hard and going to find where the jerk was living now.

At evening rosé was busy with her hacker friend who was currently doing his job to find the man's location and lisoo betting if he got it or not.

"He found" Said rosé running to both them and hugging him happly they three dance in glee.

"So, I guss my work done here get your revenge girls , fighting" Said mark and the three give him a hug and drop him of to airpot and also going to where the jerk was.

"So finally it's happening, I am excited and wow LA here I am coming James" Said Lisa, rosé and jisoo only laugh at her.

At LA
The three go to a beach house that they rent it and it's small but also got to seen the big building and nice view.

"So from now on all money goes to saving and we are going to less them to lose, only one room we need to share and also I rent a car that was our transportation in here, I have a driving licence of here so I am going to drive"" But can I also"said Lisa cutting rosé, she roll her eyes on her but didn't say anything. "Rosé when we are going to spy him" Said jisoo they ate lunch and now discus about it.

"Now, so hurry girls the get to the work " Said rosé and both Lisa and jisoo go to back sit and rosé on driving, the observe him all day of his life, he was living on a beach house very big and running a boat section for tourist and forigen people.

Now he was in his kitchen eating pasta and looking at beach sea all silence and the three are hiding far under tables.

"He got everything but didn't got one thing and look what made him this alone now I feeling pity for him" Said jisoo, Lisa pout at it.

"If he ask me to become his gf then I am ready for it then he didn't need to be alone" Said Lisa and rosé shack her head.

"No he is biggest jerk don't look him as a pity guy, girls now time for jennie to come her and begin the revenge " Said rosé and dial jennie's number.

"Jen, you are in tomorrow get in flight for la, see you later" Said rosé, and see jack who was now getting in his room and turn of the lights.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
So whose this not much but just starting real fun begin now, thank you for your support 😊