preparing

The journey starts as the trio works for things that they get in cheapest rate.

In house -

Rosé and Lisa were makings the shinny things with labeling with big brand name, they makes many thing. Jisoo was working with clothes because of her experience in shop , she make simplest cloth to stylist and then they label it.

Rating for a cool shop for them, they arrenge all the items and clothes in big decorated place that makes them look classy.

then they talk with the ship manager and makes the deal and hird some other man to play his role.

Other side jen and justin look for theme for the party and jen stubbly gives idea of boat party .

As it was already settle, the man comes that was rated by the girls and startes to talk "ok, how many hours you want to rant it ".

They both look at each other, justin nod as saying whatever she says they will do so she answer " For one full day, I guess. If we need to get it decorated and settle food and drinks"

The man answer "mam, sir, we will give discount for the catering and decorations for the part, it will come with our people, they will serve you. If you want that"

Justin stand straight and inspect the boat and check it for any fault, he shake his head then ask the prise
"How much it will be"

The man said "10k$ and with discount it will be 8k$ , we take half first then other half after the event "

Ruby stand up quickly, ready to fight him for prise but justin already find her angry expression, he hand her by hands shaking his head, he whisper in small voice to her "ruby, they are giving service so it must likely to have high prise and if you want it early then it's the best we get, I already check it here. You don't have anything to worry ok"

Slowly she nod and then justin comes first getting his cheque book to give him the half . He was back facing her so didn't see her eyes contact with the man who give a wink in return.

As he turn around she throw her hands to him hugging, he balance himself then laughing hug her back as she reply with 'thanku'.

they get back and then stop at the lobby for her, she smile and then go out from the car.

Getting in the room, she answer her phone that was ringing for a long time as he doesn't hear because it was on silent.
She get away from it when hear them shouting through speakers "you did it jennie" Jen smile and answer back "yeah, now it's the shopping next right" She ask. Rosé clear her thord then reply "yes, and remember you will buy everything, okay 'yeah, my hands were sore after doing so much work, they hear Lisa complain' we all work too Lisa, and then 'hey, you have to make him pay, you remember that, that was jisoo saying' guys will you let me talk to her, so jen as I was saying..."
Jen get another call from justin as she hold the girls because they have to much to say so she answer his "hey"

Justin answer with happy voice "hey ruby, I was thinking about if you are free "

Ruby/Jen think about it then she answer back "yeah, I am. what you want to do"
"If  we get lunch together"he stop to hear her crying to other side, panic he ask her " Hey, what happened "

Ruby say with her sniffs "I... I don't have anything good to wear justin "

Justin doesn't reply her for some time, she thought he cut the call the but the he say "meet me at the lobby Ruby, I will take you out ".

Ruby have now make the impossible, possible that she make him come to shopping with her.

They go to the same shop where the girl change everything with their things. They enter, Justin doesn't know anything so he just follow her as she run to look each item with so much interest.

She gives each one details as he nod at her not knowing it but just let take her, just in 1 hour she takes everything from there.

He get to the front and held his card, Ruby stop him, as she looks at now the empty store "umm.. You don't have to, I.. I will just take one ".
He stare at her, as she looks shy about her buying to much. He was humor by it, never doing this type of thing before . Nodding to himself he give the credit card saying " We will buy all of it "

Ruby face gets tomato color, as she reply him in small voice "I will give your money back "
He acknowledge it then held her hand making her look at his face, he was staring at her then ask her "now our lunch".

They were enjoying their time roaming around the city and visiting many places.

As here, rosé hired her chef for the meal that will be going to the party, they did all the works and decorate the boat.

At late night, they go to their beds and then sleep pretty quick.

Here Ruby and Justin comes to the hotel and say " I will met you in the party tomorrow "

Justin looks at her for long time but then nod, he doesn't say anything.

So plan was going as the have plan, now tomorrow was going to be big day, after the payment. their half money will be comes to them.

Next day the girl has set all the things and they have send invitation to all the big persons . The food has send to it's place.

Here Justin has contact the people he knows and get his cloths too.

Ruby gets her outfit and makup get short by the girl, her looks was amazing.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
The money game had begin, now who will win and who lost, find out. If you like this then vote please 😇