party

all gusts were in party enjoying themselves in the company of the beautiful hosts.the boat of sailing in slow speed, the music is classic and everyone dress well .the upper class of la where there to celebrate the young girl's dreams becoming true and they were happy to partnered with them.
          a waiter pass by jen who was nervous looking around but whenever someone starts to talk with her , she professionally replied them.
  she feels someone's gaze from back that is staring at her, so she turn around and find justin looking at her with him drinking his drink . she smile at him that fads as he still looks at her like that.
    she scared, what if he knows or was thinking about something that will make their plan fail. her gaze look down to his outfit and her throat got dry . swallowing she look away making him smirk . he looks her back view that make his inside warm .

and her red with thinking about how hot he is looking

they were interacting with people and giving glances to each other

they were interacting with people and giving glances to each other . after the dinner they excuse themselves to look for each other . she find him first as he was looking at the ocean with intense stare , she cough to get his attention and turn to look . with a smile he ask her " so how is going there" she looks where he was pointing and there was the people the try to join them , with a smile she replied " its great"
he nods then turn to look all side , she frown and ask him " whats wrong , did something went wrong or are the waiter were not good or.."he get close and shut her with his finger on her lips. she wide eyes look at him , " nothing is wrong ,just i find this party boring "
she understand him then but still confused ask him " ah but what will we do , its business party . and it wont look great if we make the sound louder then the people talks"
he shake his head still not taking his hand away from her face , " i have an idea"his eyes were bright with mischief but she was curious , so leaning she whisper ask him " what is it"
taking her hand in his he started to run from there , she held her gown end in other,he tell her as they run to side where speedboat was there making her look at him with questions but they were in hurry . he start the boat and take her back where he park his car. he drive so fast that their cloths get wet making her shrink in surprise and he laugh at her struggles.
   as they reached there , he help her to get down with her having difficulty in it. she look at both of their cloths and ask him " so what do we do now , mr. rebel . dich the party he said , ha!"
he give her look when she mock him but chuckle telling her " relax kitten! i have cloths with me , we can chill here to this beach "
she shake her head but was happy when he give her his shirt that was there in his car and change themselves . he was fast so when she come out after changing in shirt and her shorts. she looks around just then her phone rang , she answer it "hello!"
" hey! jen is the party still going " she hear background noises that make her think that the girls were drinking too. she does not know if she tell them that she was with him and just as was about to answer her . she finds justin was coming with some bottles of beers.
quickly she replied " yeah, its still going . listen i have to cut this call , someone is trying to talk with me , okay"
rose replied " okay, take care"" you too"
she smiles when he comes in front of her making him raise his brows then he looks down her legs making her blush. she have to ask him what is in his mind so crossing her arms she ask" so justin, this place is not boring for you "
he nods at the questions and brings the beer in front of her face making her smile too , taking the bottle she open it and started to drink . mirroring her he started to drink .

they both seat on the car's hud. after some time jen looks at his relax form then frown as she thinks about the lie she tell rose ,so ask him " uhm when are you bring me back home "

he open his eyes then look at her who has anxious face , he smirk asking her " why , is someone waiting for you. so you have to go there earlier"
she looks wide eye try to calm herself by telling he doesn't know it . she nervously smile and replied " no!! but surly not early , its almost midnight"
he turn fully towards her asking "why are you look like that you are hiding something from me"
she again was speechless, today he is really catching her many times . she have to make his suspicion to go away so leveling her stare she tell him " what are you saying? how could you say i am hiding somthing from you"
he come close to her to which makes her some space by going back " because i have notice you. you always goes late home when you party hard and it was always"
now this time she smirk at him ,making him look at her with stunned expression "so you were spying on me "

he quick to turn to look away then sigh as she laugh at his embarrassed face , smiling he tell her" of course! you have aura that yell to other 'hey notice me' and i get charm by it"

she stop laughing at his straightforward response, gulping she look away and he smirk at her .after that they gups the beer for not comment on their previous conversation.

here other side the girls were totally wasted , rose was smiling and telling jisoo how she was going to show off her employees when they get their money back. lisa was dozing off. jisoo keeps nodding like she was hearing everything but its not the case.
suddenly lisa get up and try to find rose's phone . others look at her with strange as she try to call someone so rose ask her" who are you calling "

" jennie kim" the others held her to not call her, they think maybe the party is still going so they don't wanna make him suspicious of her. but lisa was angry and yell at them " you idiot!! she is tricking all of us"
jisoo frown and ask her" jen, why?how is she tricking us . she was not with him. right rose"
rose nods and give lisa a glare when she starts to laugh , annoyed she ask her"  what is your problem longleg!"
giving a manic laugh she tell them" just think , if she get with him then what will happen"
jisoo and rose got stunned by it , they look at each other with wide eyes as lisa mumbles how she will going to betrayed them.
jisoo got scared by it ,she ask rose in seriousness " what wil happen rose if she fall for him too, like us"

rose tightly close her eyes , thinking about this makes her headache. she replies to her" then my friend, we are screwed"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Update here
Thank you for supporting this fanfic and giving it a chance to read.
Seven by jungkook dropping on 14 July, really happy for our bunny .and blackpink 7th anniversary is coming,  I hope some good will come too.
If you like this chapter tiny bit then please vote , thank you 😇