explore

They ride it for some minutes then get off from it, now they were casually talking with walk to side of sea.

"So, tell me about yourself, are you like just others for a trip of states" Justin ask, ruby give a chuckle at it.

"Why not, I am rich, spoiled brat who like to spend her father and brothers money for her enjoyment, right" She ask back, justin stop and look at her amused by her talking like that.

"Answering question with another one, I like how open you are, so it's not just trip, then what is" He again try his luck.

"Well, it's not like I am doing something illegal so yeah, I have goal for this trip but i like things for my way and we just met yesterday, why are you sounding like a friend" She again dump his question, j was inwardly feel like she is just not what he think of her.

They stop at one place where drinks were serve and j got two for both of them, jen take one with rise brow.

"Ok, you got me,this place have all type of people but i can't feel as comfortable other than with your company so i thought why not try, maybe a friendship" He tell her with taking a chair for her to sit. Sitting she look at him and then give a smile.

"One you are correct about this trip for a relaxation and two I have a work" She stop and he nod that he understand her, wanted to hear her story so she continue.

"So, you see, I like things my way and i have this idea about opening a resort where have all type of comforts like games or pool or anything you want. So i tell my father and brother about it , try to make them investment in my business but they just give me one statement that it was there work not my, you just enjoy, like how can they reject it without giving me a try "

"I think they doubt that you will be capable...

" That, yeah, I think that too, so i got to do it, I have to . It's will be my first project but i will give my 100% in it, I was going sight to sights as I get here but just my luck, not find any place that satisfied what I want"she said with a sigh. For 2 minutes they silently drink there cocktail.

"What do you think, he will do now" Lisa whisper to Both of them, jennie has her phone ring to them so they can hear their talk, thay are now back of them but couldn't see clearly.

"He was thinking about her business, I know now that he knows what it is, he will try to invaste " Rosé replied, jisoo think and said " No, now because you know he need to make himself trustworthy to her so i think he will try to help her like, they got cut of after hearing him saying

"I can help" Rosé and Lisa look at jisoo highly impressed, jisoo just smile.

Here jen look at him with her acting expression, shock "what, but why' she seriously looking confused that he quick try to explain himself.

" I am living here, quite some time and i know some places that can fit in your list that will make your work less hectic and i assume as a friend, we are friends, right"he asked not so sure, ruby look at him with narrow eyes then started laughing at his eyes dropping to ground, he look back at her and relax at her happy expression.

They shack hands and with a smile goes to opposite ways but turn at the same to look at each other again and wave from there hands.

At her room, rosé dial her number, she answer "so are you ready for phase two"'yes, start from tomorrow'" Good luck"
Jen look from her room window that justin now was giving tour To others , she talk herself " He look so real about all of this but who know beauty can trick you, I better refresh and make plans for my approaches, he acts so real "with that she get away and just than justin look her side with a smile.

Next day jen was standing outside hotel waiting for him, he again send her flowers with time to met him there.

At sound of a scooter, she look that side, j was riding it, jen give a big smile at it " Hey, where did you get that, I want to ride it, take the back seat"j look conflict to give it her but give in.

"So,which direction " She asked and he started to navigate it. At a corner one jeep following them with a speed of bicycle, Lisa was getting irritated.

"Why can't we get close with them, it makes me sleepy" She complain jisoo  let her head lay on her shoulder, rosé just ignore her.

Jen start to driving zick-zack making j to held the handle and look at her.

"Why are you driving like this, we will slip if you continue it"" Oh, but I like it, it has so much funnnn"she said letting her hands away from handles, j panic at this take it in his hands sides of her waist. He look at her try to finding it funny but her laugh make himself smile to make that get big when he race it.

Rosé curse and race her jeep to that make Lisa do a happy dance.

They do it whole ride and when get it stop. Jen was still laughing.

"Now that's how you ride a scooter, come friend, do some business" She said in her joking manner, he shack his head at her.

"You are really in a good mood, good, it will help" He said taking her hands in his that make her smile fad but quickly she fake another.

Rosé and all stop looking there clap hands"I am having a bad feeling about it"she said that only jisoo hear because Lisa was already sleeping. They both give each other looks and look back at them talking with the site manager, Jen with talking and him looking at her with admiration.

🤪🤗
Stream stay alive and vote please if you like it ❤