kim's clothing

A very simple family but know for there clothes, Busan where they live but known by whole Korea, and only one girl is handling this business, she like clothes making and design, her family is famous for this and after her husband's death she live with her in-laws, they call her there daughter so she was happy but also feel lonely sometimes, now she is going her workplace, with the bus but got in a problem.

"Oh no I forgot my money on the shop, sorry  can I pay you tomorrow ajusshi, I always goes from this bus" Said the girl and bowing but the man is angry and not want that so he shout at her if he didn't have money then she can't go from this bus she was so embraced and sad, so she get out from bus but someone hold her hand.

"I can pay for her, here take it and please talk polity, she is a woman and it's not safe to left them alone " Said a young boy who give his money, the girl bow to him and sit beside the space he give her, from his sit.

"Thank you, so much , I give you back your money tomorrow, oh do you travel with this bus, so I can give you, your money" Said the girl, the boy smile and nod to her. They both were in silence but when her stop come, he also go out with her.

"Oh, you also going there, ok have a nice day" Said the girl.

"Yeah, I am jayden and new here so can you tell me where is this shop" Said jayden feeling shy and give her a paper where written her shop address.

"Oh, that's my shop, you are going. you can come with me, I am jisoo and that's my father-in-law shop but now I am running it, why do you want to go there" Said jisoo, they both were walking side by side.jisoo got a new happiness to talking someone so long, she become quite but now here she is comfortable to talking to stranger, they talk so much and jisoo found that jayed is cloth maker and he wants to sale his creation, she have so much knowledge in clothes but that piece was so unique so she offer him to meet her father-inlaw , and he shyly  agree to her and just like that, next day they meet each other on bus stop and both smiling.

"So did you bring your clothes, you going to sell " Said jisoo , she was so happy and jayden is to friendly with her.

"Yes, jisoo can you review them first, I am not sure if it's better. I want your opinion " Said Jay, he always look nervous and talk low about his work but when jisoo look them, she praise and promise him to sale it in big prize.

All her in-laws likes jayden clothes so much, they were happy that he found them so they can make good money with it and gives it's half prize to him, jayden was satisfied with it.

"Thank you so much jisoo. I need that money and you help me so much, how can I pay you, do you like ice cream, i will get for you if you don't mind" Said jayden, he was holding her hand, jisoo was so attached with his affection towards her, they both become best friend and she also like to call more than that, so she tell him met tomorrow.

Next day on bus stop jisoo was looking for jayden but he didn't come, she was confused but tell herself that he was busy and then when she go to her shop and working there her father-inlaw come to her.

"Jisoo, the clothes jayden bring they are from seoul my friend just brought same clothes and very cheap rent, he fool us , I am going to report it in police, you also search for him, ok" Said that, jisoo was so lost, she can't believe what is hear but after checking both clothes, she feel embrace to put her family in this condition and make promise to find the con man.

In Australia-
Rosé was watching TV where she telling reporters that if anyone who got with any money thug man that starting with innocent but take there money and gone from there site so they can contact her . She was so frustrated because she had no clue how to find that thug.