Chapter 15 🔞

James POV:

Net dragged me inside the car and drove so fast. My body trembled in fear of what had happened a while ago. He didn't talk to me; his eyes were red with anger, focused solely on the road.

After an hour, I looked around and noticed a big gate in a secluded place. There were no neighboring houses or any nearby residences. It was a high-tech mansion alone in the forest. Net stopped the car, and a built-in machine scanned the plate number, opening the door automatically.

As we drove towards the mansion, we passed through a vast garden. Questions raced through my mind about this isolated place in the forest miles away from the city.

Net stopped the car and said, "Let's go."

Silently, I followed him, filled with questions about the house but was too afraid to ask.

Upon arrival, we were welcomed by people dressed in all black, each with a gun holstered at their side. These were Net's bodyguards, but the sight left me shocked and puzzled.

"Lily!" Net shouted, summoning a young woman who approached us.

"Yes, sir," she responded.

"Bring him to the room and help him change," Net instructed before walking away.

"Sir, let's go," Lily said to me.

"Uh, where?" I asked.

"Just follow me, sir."

We entered the elevator and ascended to the 5th floor. Exiting the elevator, I marveled at the modernity of the mansion.

As we walked, I glanced around in wonder. We stopped at a large door, and Lily entered a password on the touch screen lock.

"Sir, please," she motioned for me to enter the room.

"Whose room is this?" I inquired.

"Sir, this is the guest room. The bathroom is over there," she pointed to the door on the left.

"Okay," I acknowledged before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. I spent an hour relaxing in the bathtub, playing with bubbles.

After bathing, I emerged from the bathroom in a bathrobe. Slowly walking, I noticed a set of clothes on the bed—a shirt and pajamas.

I changed into them and laid on the bed, pondering why my boyfriend had all this. Was he part of a gang? The thought lingered in my mind as I shook my head and drifted off to sleep.

Around midnight, I stirred as I felt someone hugging me from behind. Turning around, I saw Net's face, smelling of alcohol.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I pushed him away.

"Don't move, please," he said, kissing my neck.

I resisted, but he was stronger. "Please, let me go, Net."

"Ah," I winced in pain as he bit my neck. "Are you a vampire?"

"Keep still. Let's have fun tonight. I'm exhausted. I want you. I miss you so much," he whispered, his hands exploring my body.

"Please, no. Don't do this to me," I pleaded, struggling to break free.

I couldn't discern his thoughts as he stopped and locked eyes with me. He grabbed my hands, pinning them firmly above my head on the bed.

"Hey, let me go," I demanded.

"What's on your mind to keep spewing lies?" he questioned, his grip tightening.

I remained silent, knowing that whatever I said, he wouldn't believe me.

"You want to give your body to that person, huh? But with me, you keep resisting?" he seethed.