Chapter 4

James's POV:

After our initial conversation, I asked Net where he wanted to go first, but he simply replied that it was up to me. The memories of what he had done to me still lingered, but I tried to remain strong and keep it to myself. I couldn't understand why I hadn't confided in my parents about it.

We began the tour at the vegetable area of the market. The vibrant colors and fresh produce showcased the hard work and dedication of the farmers. I explained to Net how the vegetables were grown, harvested, and brought to the market for sale. We then moved on to the fruit area, where I described the different varieties and their seasonal availability.

As the day progressed, it was nearing 5pm. We ventured into the forest area, which was filled with a mix of towering and smaller trees. These trees were specifically planted for paper production. The sight of them reminded me of the endless possibilities that lay within the pages of a book.

Throughout the tour, I couldn't help but feel irritated every time Net glanced in my direction. I resisted the urge to ask him why he had chosen my family's farm to visit. I didn't want to engage in conversation with him, so I simply accompanied him silently.

As we found ourselves deep in the heart of the forest, I decided it was time to head back. The sun was setting, and darkness was creeping in. Suddenly, I felt a drop of water fall on my skin, followed by more droplets. I realized it was starting to rain. It was then that I noticed Net had walked away from me, lost in his own thoughts. I looked around, calling out his name.

"Mr. Net, where the hell are you?" I shouted into the wilderness, but there was no response.

"Sir, we need to go now. It's going to rain, and we're far from the farmhouse," I yelled again, hoping he would hear me. Still, there was no answer.

Growing concerned, I began to walk back alone. However, as I approached a large tree, Net suddenly jumped out from behind it, startling me.

"Huy!"

I exclaimed, my heart racing. "You son of a—"

Before I could finish my sentence I hit his chest, he grabbed my hand and spoke softly, "Stop now, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you would care about me when I'm gone."

"You're out of your mind! Who are you to expect me to worry about your absence?" I retorted angrily, pulling my hand away and continuing to walk. Net followed behind me, his presence now unwelcome.

But as the rain intensified, visibility became poor, and I struggled to find my way back to the farmhouse. In a moment of misfortune, I slipped on the slippery mud, crying out in pain. It was then that a warm hand reached out and held my arm.

"Come, ride on my back," Net offered.

"Seriously? No way," I replied, still harboring my anger towards him.

"Then, okay. Do you want to stay here? Are you not afraid of wild animals approaching you in the dark?" he questioned, emphasizing the potential dangers. Fear began to creep in, and I found myself shivering from the cold.

"Okay, wait," I reluctantly agreed. With his help, I climbed onto his back.

He walked carefully, navigating through the forest with caution. After what felt like an eternity, we finally reached the farmhouse. However, my own house was still far away from here, leaving me with a sense of distance and uncertainty.

.
As they reached the house in the farm, Net gently put James down. James was taken aback when Net said something unexpected.

James POV:
He put me down gently, and I was shocked when he said, "Take off your clothes."