Chapter 13

In the aftermath of confessing his feelings to James, Tutor found himself in a state of longing and confusion as James distanced himself, refraining from communication.

Despite the disappointment, Tutor remained resolute in his desire to express his emotions, grappling with the complexity of his situation.

Aware of Yim's affections towards him, Tutor pondered the irony of reciprocating feelings for someone he didn't share the same sentiments for.

Haunted by James' revelation of having a boyfriend, Tutor's mind raced with questions and uncertainties.

"Who could it be?" he mused to himself, contemplating the mystery surrounding James' relationship status. Seeking answers, Tutor turned to Yim, believing he could shed light on the situation.

Dialing Yim's number, Tutor waited anxiously for a response, eventually connecting with him.

"Hello, Tor! Why the late-night call?" Yim's voice exuded warmth and cheerfulness, unaware of the weight of the conversation to follow.

"Hello... Did I catch you at a bad time?" Tutor inquired.

"No, it's fine. I was just finishing up a bath," Yim replied casually.

As their conversation unfolded, Yim shared details of his day, "I'm exhausted from the licensure examination earlier ".he said

"ah ok !! I know you do it really well . So, I congratulated you in advance " Tutor said

Yim just laughed and said " oh thanks, let's manifest to pass and get a certification as a licensed professional doctor ".

Amidst the casual banter, Tutor seized the opportunity to delve deeper into James' personal life.

"Yim."

"Yes?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I'm NBSB - No Boyfriend Since Birth," Yim disclosed.

Their conversation meandered through various topics until Tutor steered it towards James and his relationship status.

"Who among your friends is not single?" Tutor probed.

"James and Nunew. Nunew is not just in a relationship; he's engaged," Yim revealed.

Curious about James' partner, Tutor inquired further,"Then , who's the lucky person that my best friend caged his heart?" Tutor said

"James was in a relationship with Net Siraphop Manithikhun,my beloved brother , BTW why are you asking?"Yim said in joyful voice

"Nothing. .. and btw . why are you NBSB ? '

"Because that's my choice,but I found him right now " he said in flirtatious words

"ah good for you .,btw . I need to go now . I have some important things to do .I will excuse myself then " Tutor said

"oh ok . Good night "

"Good night and have sweet dreams " Tutor said before ending the call

Reflecting on this newfound information, Tutor's thoughts drifted to .

"oh yes I know that man now, he is the man who carries James at his back in James farm house. But wait , is there something wrong. it's so fishy because when we are in Kalasin he(James) introduced me to that man(Net) that I'm his boyfriend. But how are they becoming Boyfriend now ?..I think I need to know what's going on ..and to James I will not give up "he Said

The pieces of the puzzle seemed to fall into place, yet doubts lingered, prompting Tutor to unravel the truth behind James and Net's relationship.

Determined not to give up on his feelings for James, Tutor resolved to confront the uncertainties looming over their connection, contemplating his next move as he sought solace in a cigarette, his mind consumed by thoughts of unraveling the enigma surrounding James and Net's bond.

___
The next morning

Yim was overjoyed when the Tutor finally asked  to go out with him. Bursting with excitement,he immediately dialed James on a video call.

"Good morning, James!" Yim greeted with a beaming smile.

"Good morning, Yim. You look very happy. Wait, you look so fresh and pretty. Do you have an important event to attend?" James inquired from the other end.

"No, but... ahhhhh!!!" Yim exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement.

"Finally, Tutor asked me to go out with him," he shared.

"So, are you two going on a date this early in the morning?" James probed.

"So what? At least we will go out together. I don't mind if morning, afternoon, or evening. I only care that we will have time together,it's" Yim replied, noticing a tinge of sadness in James' expression.

Sensing there was more to say, James interjected, "Yim, good luck. Take care!"

"Thank you. I'll update you later. Bye," Yim concluded the call, brimming with anticipation for the day ahead with the Tutor.

After a blissful drive, Yim arrived promptly at their meeting place and messaged  Tutor.

"Ok! Turn around and you will see me," he replied.

Upon turning, Yim nearly stumbled, but the Tutor caught by him.

"My hero," he thought to himself.

"Oh, thank you," Yim expressed his gratitude.

"You're welcome. So, what are we waiting for? Let's have fun," the Tutor suggested, setting the tone for their day.

Subsequently, they decided to visit a temple to make merit. Yim inquired about the Tutor's wish.

"I wish that the person I love the most will love me back," the Tutor revealed, prompting Yim to blush and silently reciprocate his feelings, believing his words were meant for him.

After their temple visit, they admired the beauty around them, with the Tutor remarking on the view's splendor and Yim appreciating the peaceful ambiance for relaxation and meditation. Following , they dined at a nearby restaurant as the afternoon approached. Yim felthist elated when the Tutor dropped him off at his place and offered him coffee before his departure.

As the Tutor finished his coffee, he adopted a serious tone, holding Yim's hand and asking her not to be angry.

"Yim..."

"Yes?" he responded, intrigued by his serious demeanor.

"I have something to tell you," the Tutor began, looking earnestly at him. "Please promise me that you won't be angry with me."

"What's that?" Yim inquired, her curiosity piqued.

The Tutor confessed, "Yim, I know that you like me. I feel it, and I'm grateful for that. But, forgive me if I can't love you back. I have someone in my heart whom I've loved for so long, and I can't replace him."

Yim's blushing face turned pale at his words.  Tutor continued, acknowledging Yim's feelings and proposing they remain friends.

"Who are you talking about?" Yim demanded.

"It's your friend... it's James, and he already knows about it," the Tutor disclosed, leading Yim to react impulsively and slap him in disbelief.

"How dare you say that to me when you know he's my brother's boyfriend, and you like him!" Yim shouted in anger.

"I don't care about your brother. I care about my feelings for James. We've been friends for so long, and I know their relationship isn't healthy," the Tutor defended his feelings.

Yim, furious, dragged him out of his penthouse, forbidding him from returning. Determined to confront James, he slammed the door and watched the Tutor leave through him CCTV security camera.
..__

Hope you like it

Your vote will give me motivation to do and update more and thanks to all your comments I appreciate all of this and I tried my best for this story

☺️🥰 Thank you
,