Koffe with Karan

Let's welcome the beauty of india the Gorgeous lovely Y/N.

I entered the show .

Y/N: Hi Karan.

Karan: Your here after 5 years of your debut.

Y/N: Oo is it. I don't realise that.

Karan: You have grown that much that you are here to deny my invitation tooo.

Y/N: As I'm growing in my career I was busy with schedule that i couldn't get dates to be in this show.

Karan: your growing in your career and in your relationship's.

Y/N: Oo Relationship's I'm .

Karan: Your not in relationship with anyone in these years.

Y/N: no.

Karan: Not even with patcummins Abhishek sharma NitishReddy Anirudh Ravichandran.

Y/N: See non of them not with patcummins at all srom the day I met him he is married still in that marriage how people can say that we're in relationship.

And here comes to Abhishek nitish they are my team members.
Anirudh and me worked in many South films as I hired for many of my films to do we use to hangout, Nothing more than it.

Karan: Then you're Happy with his marriage.

Y/N: Obviously.

Karan: I want to tell you something it's a surprise for you there is an other Actress here who is like a sister for you .

Y/N: Oo who's that.

Karan: Can you guess.

Y/N: we can't guess anything. In your show.

Karan: No it's not tricky your favourite Anushka Sharma.
Let's invite Anushka Sharma.

I hugged her he also hugged her.

Karan: Anushka atleast your here in my show after a decade that to she accepted because you're here.

Can I know the reason why these girls avoid to be on the show.

Y/N: you know Karan whatever we say or we don't say also will become a controversy so I don't want to become a controversy.

Anushka: And I don't have time to dealt with controversies and all as I'm busy with my family.

Karan: y/N saying that don't want controversies but your always in news with your relationships.

Y/N:I'm not in relationship and I'm ready to mingle becuase you're greatatvh maker.

Karan: Yes I'm when Anushka was on the show for first made march making with her friend great Virat Kohli and now they are happy family with two kids.

Anushka:Yes we we're friends at that time.

Karan:Then Anushka tell me Y/N s best friend in Indian Cricket team.

Anushka: Everyone in SRH team and Ishan Shubhman Siraj Tilak . She now them well isn't it Y/N.

Y/N: They are my good friends.

Karan:then can i manifest you dating with Shubhman marrying him as now days people are spotting you together and you both look damn amazing isn't it Anushka.

Y/N: I say she looks amazing with anyone she can be great oaur to anyone.

Karan: That's why many people choose her for acting.

So shall we move to other segment this is completely for Y/N and if need Anushka will help you .

It's a rapid fire so no extra reasoning for it.

Choose whom you date.

Patcummins or Karthik Aryan.

Y/N: me Cummins.

K: pat or Abhishek.

Y:abhi

K:abhi or Nithish

Y: Nitish

K:Nitish or Siraj

Y:Siraj

K:Siraj or Ishan

Y: Ishan

K:Ishan or Shubhman

Y: mmmm Shubhman

K: Shubhman or Virat

Y: Shubhman

K: Shubhman or Tilak

Y: Shubham

K: Shubhman or Vijay Devarkonda.

Y: Shubhman.

K:So as per Y/N choice There is a most probable chance of dating him in future.

Y/N: No answers

K: What do you say Anushka.

Anushka: It's her wish whom ever she wants to date it's completely her choice we're no one to manifest or sometimes.

Karan:Here we came to the end of most awaited session.

So ladies please sign as the vote of the gesture on my cup.

Y/N: My favourite part as I have finished the session.

We both signed and left the show.

The very next day I left to New York and it was completely busy schedule but we could manage to meet each other in face time and long chats on day offs .

So guys that's it for this part I hope you enjoyed it please do vote for it thank you for your love and Support.

Love râve 🥰.

Happy reading 😊.