What happened in the pub ?

Y/N POV

We went from the back entry of the which is specially for celebraties to avoid media.

We went inside and sat in a corner and suddenly someone familiar I saw it was Hardik Pandya and his Wife Natasha.

I and nat worked together in the early stage of my career after that she stopped acting.

She came to me and gave big hug.

Natasha: After so many days Y/N how are you?

Y/N: I'm great and how is agastya?

Natasha: He is great ? Didn't expected you here?

Y/N: me to i didn't expected you here but happy to see u.

After talking I gave a side hug to hardik I never met him. It's first time we both were seeing each other .

After talking to them we took our seat they all talking to each other about there matches and Mutual as they all have a great bonding I was just watching and listening to there conversation.

After Sometime they all started drinking expect Shubhman as he said he won't drink during practice untill unless he will get long breaks from practice .

And i won't when now is in my flat because I'll forget everything what happened to me if I drink and my has a password lock so I might won't remember it so I refused to drink.

They all started drinking and nat me where talking about work in between I got call so I came aside where the music sound is less.

It was a call from my parents and my mother started fighting with me about my marriage as they wanted me to marry their business partner so that they can expand their business moreand I don't have a interest on that guy and that guy is a complete play boy I fought with my mother  and  I cut the call and went to them.

I couldn't able to control my anger frustration and directly took two shots of drink.

Shubhman's POV

Suddenly she disappeared and she came back and she started drinking like there are no one to stop  after some shots she was completely in senseless position and  my sister also drinked a lot .

From other side this Ishan has took    Y/N to dance with him they both where dancing madly and Nat started taking video after some time Hardik said to stop them and take home so me Nat went to bring them and we put them in car as Hardik and Nat can't be with them and i don't think I can  take Y/N to her flat sso brought her to my flat my Sister came by her own and she fell on the sofa and brought Ishan and Y/N and I put them in sofa and I sat down on the Sofa.

Time Skip

I woke from the sleep and Ishan was infront of me and di  was laughing from behind and my eyes were blurred u can't able see properly for and suddenly I realised someone was sleeping on my lap and it was Y/N and Ishan is taking our pictures. I moved her head and I was about to take his phone Y/N woke up.

Y/N POV

My head is hurting and I opened my eyes and people infront of me are running behind eachother and I'm not understanding what happening and where I'm. Then I realised it is Shubhman and Ishan and his sister .

Ishan: You woke from the Sleep my beauty

Y/N : you and your flirting skills wht happened in the pub.

Ishan: You was so drunked and Shubhman bought you and he don't have energy to put three of us on bed so he left us in sofa

Y/N : So we three of us are drunk.

Ishan: Yep don't mind poor fellow how can he take of three people bringing us here is a big thing.

Y/N:  I don't mind i should thank him and sorry for him , Sorry Shubhman and thank you.

Shubhman: Don't mention you can use my sister room to fresh up

I said thank you and left to his sister room and she gave me a dress to change and she insisted to be with them for breakfast.

I took shower and wored Shaneel di dress and went outside for breakfast and I said sorry to everyone.

I'll loose control if I start drinking but I was in bad mood after talking in phone thats why I lost control in myself.

Shubhman: Don't say sorry again for that it happens with everyone even they both are in same situation let's stop talking about it. If u don't have any work you can stay here till we go for practice. You can get your dress here.

Y/N: ok I'll call my designer to get my dress.

While I'm talking to Shubhman ishan was looking at us in weird way. He is smiling at us in flurtious way. I asked him why you are smiling .

Ishan:  I just remembered our dance we both were enjoying a lot.

Y/N: I danced with you ? Do you have a video.

Ishan: Yeah see

Y/N:  I was little embarassed but we all started laughing at eachother.

It was fun filled breakfast time and they both left for the practice and I called my designer to sent a dress for me.

Shaneel : would you like to watch a movie with me?

Y/N:  sure but not my movie.

Shaneel: ok

Y/N: I'll get ready and join you.

We both watched Sonu ki titu ki sweety and we we're laughing like anything.

I don't now within two days we all mingled a lot I got connected to them.

So guys that's all for this part I hope you guys are loving it.
If you want to give me suggestions or add anyother scenarios please suggest me I'm always open to take your suggestions.
Love 💕 râve.
Happy reading 😊