parents

Y/N POV

We went back to our Places.

I was at home with my mother( Pranika Goud) and father(Aditya Goud)having breakfast.

Aditya: Now days I'm hearing some Rumours about you and cricketer and I have seen you in many videos with him , is it true.

Y/N: No I'm not dating anyone.

Pranika: Good but kavya is dating that cricket's friend .

Y/N: that's why I'm meeting them and the pap's are taking pictures and creating rumours .

Adithya: So how was your work now day's.

Y/N: it's been great I'll go back to my apartment as I have so much work to do with PKL and team and other works.

Pranika: Atleast you can spend two more days here.

Y/N: I'm busy.

Pranika: Then what you thought about the marriage alliance which we bought for you.

Y/N: I said no to that already.

Adithya: We can grow our and your business with them.

Y/N: I'm not interested.

I'll leave I have to go and meet my sports team and manager.

Bye .

I know I can stay there and take care of my business as those are my own business which established with my money.

If stay they will force me to get marry someone if there choice for there business.

I left from there and went to my practice ground and finished my work in the evening and came back.

I came back to home sat in my balcony holding a green tea i got a video call from Shubhman.

Shubhman: Hi.

Y/N: Hi , how was everything there .

Shubhman: Great and Karthik parents came and went. They decided the marriage and engagement date.

Y/N: Hoo great. Where is Shaneel di.

Shubhman: She is here.

Y/N : Congratulations Shanu di.

Shaneel: My engagement is next day of the movie premiere.

Y/N: hookk di.

Shaneel: You have to come.

Y/N: Sure di

Shaneel: ok you guys carry on.

Shubhman: So how was everything there.

Y/N: As usual. How was your's.

Shubhman: Now I'll go back and thank god i don't have a match on engagement day . In between I have come here to help my dad and somethings.

Y/N: I want you to come to my movie premiere with Shaneel di i think Karthik has invited her.

Shubhman: Okay I'll come but you have to come back with us all.

Y/N: Sure .

Shubhman: Is that your parents place?

Y/N: No this is my place morning i visited them and came back they always torcher me to marry someone of there choice so that they can grow there busy.

Morning I had fight kind of thing and left from there.

Shubhman: I'm sorry for that.

Y/N: No need to mention from childhood it was like that.

Shubhman: Oo can I have tour of your house.

So I showed him my whole house.

Y/N: Then show me your house.

Shubhman: I'll show you when you come to my home.

Y/N: That's insane. I put a pouty face.

Shubhman: I'll show you when you come to my home.
Will you come to India vs South Africa matches at Mumbai and and Hyderabad.

Y/N: I'll see I can come to Bangalore matches also as my team has day before match in Bengaluru so will come there.

Shubhman: Wow great I Love to see you in stadium.

Y/N: Even I Love to see you play in stadium.

Shubhman: You Love?

Y/N:Yeah I Love.

Shubhman: I Love too.

It felt like we're saying I Love you to Eachother.

Shubhman: I'm missing you, I don't buy feel like I want to be with you everytime.

Y/N: I'm missing you too.

Shubhman: ok bye miss you I'll call you in the night.

Y/N: bye miss you 😘.

Shubhman: I lo... Miss you.

He was about to say something but he changed it and he cut the call.

Time Skip

Me and Kavya are sitting in living room.

Kavya: Did Shubhman invited you to her sister's engagement.

Y/N: Shaneel di too.

Kavya: they may forget to invite me but they will invite you for sure but just asking you.

Y/N: So are you and Ishan are coming for my Movie Premier.

Kavya: Yeah obviously , when I Missed your premier.

Y/N: that you was not in relationship but now your priorities are change that's why.

Kavya: yep my priorities changes but the thing is me and Ishan can spend some time together.

Y/N: So mean.

Kavya: Yes I'm. Ishan said we're all leaving directly from there to Shubhman's home for engagement..

Y/N: Hmm.

Kavya: So your going meet your sasural Wale.

Y/N: What don't goo too much long.

Kavya: cross fingers Shubhman is good match for you and you'll marry him.

Y/N: o God you and your manifestations.But not that much serious with him.

Kavya: Your but something is stopping you. Isn't that Sara .

Y/N: hmm. I don't know I feel he is still into her
As people are callinge bhabhi 2 I'm like a second backup who are in just to cope up after her.
Do you know now a days we are seeing something "if your child asks who is love of your life and that thinks of other women than his wife"
Can you bear that .

Kavya: No but you also was in relationship when your in college. Did you remembered him.

So guys that's it for this part I hope you enjoyed it please do vote for it thank you for your love and Support.

Love râve 🥰.

Happy reading.