First Meet

Your POV
I was landed in Mumbai and went to my flat and i directly went to sleep as I was so tired of working without any break and I have a meeting tomorrow with IPL Organisers regarding the performance .

Shubhman's POV

After picking my sister Shaneel my manager informed me that i have a meeting with IPL Organisers regarding the performance so me and my di left to Mumbai and informed Ishan that we are coming to Mumbai as we both shares same apartment.

Time Skip

I and di landed in Mumbai we posed for paparazzi and we went to our apartment as di has to meet someone she will not be accompanying me. As Ishan has his practice he went to his practice I took a shower and got ready in casuals and went to meet the organizers.

I went inside and greeted after that they informed they are waiting for
y/n and I got shocked that I have perform with her as she has brand name of rude and attitude and i thought for myself that where do I got stuck. Within sometime she entered wearing jeans and a tee she greeted everyone without any smile on her face full of attitude i thought all actresses are same except Anushka bhabhi.

Your POV

I went inside and greeted then I saw someone it Mr Shubhman Gill who is in a tee and a casual dress and I was shocked ooo God i have to perform with this man who doesn't know dance and how to be on dance how I'm gone manage with him a little heart attack in my  thinking about performance .

Then we started discussing about our performance first we where discussing about songs I have rejected many songs as I felt those songs went come out properly or some I won't feel comfortable.
Then after costumes and choreography and the days to practice we should start practice before two days as my partner should adjust his dates from his match practicing sessions.  So we finally decided two days before the Ceremony and one day on the day of Performance after 4 hours we finalised everything.

But throughout Session I was the one who are taking initiative and discussing the things and other he didn't said anything he didn't put any of his ideas and he didn't said any any of his opinions and just sat there a person not interest in this thing.

After that I left to Hyderabad and went to my and Kavya apartment. She is already there in the Apartment she gave me big hug and I went directly toy room and I changed to my casuals then after we both are having our dinner and told everything what happened today. She said aww by listening to the Shubhman's name as he is also a famous personality and then she asked about the reason to perform I told her that it's a request from Prime Minister and Jay shah so I have accept and then she said you have accept there request .

Then after dinner and everything I went to Sleep. As I have so many things to do tomorrow.

Shubhman's POV

I went to my apartment as di informed she will be with her today and she will directly tommorow to leave to Gujarat with me.
Me and Ishan will be in home after sometime Ishan came and went just gave hug to eachother.
He asked about my meeting and I told him about the bossy lady who has made me stay in meeting for 4 hours for just 10 minutes performance.

She was not accepting anything the organizers said I don't know she wants prove that she is the great and people will agree whatever she said . I don't know bro how I'll be with her till the performance I wanted do my best in this season but I' don't she will mess with my career I'm worried.

Ishan:  Don't worry bro if anything happens Anushka bhabhi is a friend of her she will manage it now take rest .

Shubhman POV
After talking with i felt some relief to me and i went to sleep as I was mentally tired with today's activities and I have practice tommorow so I went to my room and i slept.

Soo guys I'm done with i jooe u will enjoy it.
If you like this part please like it.

Happy reading 🙂