Dealing with paparazzi

Continuation...

Y/N POV I took a picture of Kavya and Ishan while they are watching the movie .

I felt it cute and posted it in Instagram.

( Replace ishan and Kavyaa Maran)Comments: Ishan Kishan: I'm not sacred just wanted to hug my baby

Comments:
Ishan Kishan: I'm not sacred just wanted to hug my baby.
Y/N: oo believed.
Kavya Maran: I'm also believing
Shubhman Gill: I'm missing it . But you both are so cute 🥺 🥺.
Shaneel Gill: Yes they are so cute.
Ishu: woow our baby is taking care of our brothers.
Y/Nlove: when I'll be with you like this my ❤️.
Shubhish: I want to see Shubhman and Y/N also in future.
Y/Nman: yes me too they will look more cuter than them.

We finished the movie and went to sleep.

Time Skip:
Today I woke up eartas I want to wish Shubhman and spend some time with him in face time as he is done with his batting for this session today afternoon or tomorrow he'll be busy with fielding.

Shubhman: Good morning beautiful.
Y/N: Good Morning handsome .
Shubhman : I like you when you are sleepy or your sleepy head.
Y/N: why your shirt less.
Shubhman: just now came out from the shower let me where it.( While wearing his t shirt)
Why your cheeks are red .
Y/N: don't know.
Shubhman: maybe I'm shirtless.
Y/N: No stop it.
Shubhman: okay. Are you free today.
Y/N: I'm very much busy withy schedule until 10 days.
Shubhman: till our second match.
Y/N: hmm maybe. Listen I'm going to have press meets today if anyone asks we are dating or anything about our relationship I'll deny it.
Shubhman: whatever you wish go with your comfort I'll never argue about it and upset about.
Y/N: Thank you got understanding.
Shubhman: Had your breakfast.
Y/N: No
Shubhman: shall we have it together through face time.
Y/N: ok I'll get soaked oats here.
Shubhman:ok I'll also get my breakfast here.
Y/N: what else.
Shubhman: Ishan is troubling you.
Y/N: i think I'm troubling him.
Shubhman: that's good.
Y/N: oww yeah.

We had our breakfast and I closed our face time as I'm getting ready as my designers and makeup artist was with me.

Time Skip

I was in press meet as I'm answering for there questions and one of the journalist asked me a question.

Journalist: whole nation wants to know are you dating Shubhman gill.

Y/N: first if all I was here to talk about my movie more than my personal life but if you want to know I'm Single.

Journalist: si your not dating anyone right now.

Y/N: I have clarified your question already can we move forward about movie.

Other show :

I was in cooking with Farah khan.

As I was cooking chicken 65 as Hyderabadi favourite food and in that show I have to answer fans questions

Fan1: Hi ma' am I'm a big fan of you can I know how many you will eat this dih in a month.

Y/N: even though it's my favourite i would like to change my recepies so I'll it in every two months. As I'm on diet.

Fan2: Are you dating Shubhman or Karthik Aryan.

Y/N: right now I'm single but whoever you want to ship withe me you can ship with i don't have any problem with people imagination

Fan2: thank.you.

I went to many other interviews and same question.

I went back home exhaustedly.

Kavya: oo God you look so tired.

Y/N: AM I

Ishan: shayad apni relationship status chupaney mein hi tak gayi hogi.

Y/N: I'm not in relationship with anyone.

Ishan: woh mera friend hein na Shubhman. Uske sath ap ghum rahe hona uska bath hora shayad

Y/N: woh hi bola maney bhi subhi ki main kisko pyar nahi kar Rahi hun.

Kavya:Haha let's chill.

Shaneel: I'm going to Newzealand to be with Shubhman.

Y/N: even I have busy schedule and Anushka di is coming to Mumbai for her movie promotion's kavya are you joining us.

Kavya: Actually this time you take care of the Promotion's. As me and Ishan are thinking to go on vacation.

Y/N: then no problem you enjoy your vacation I'll take care of it.

Ishan: thank you my baby love

Y/N: welcome baby.

Shall we all have dinner together.

Sure ( everyone )

We all had dinner and i went to my room as mentioned and Shubhman thought to Face Time.

Shubhman: Hi baby.

Y/N: hi shubhu

Shubhman: How was your day.

Y/N: all questions about you and I denied it baby.

Shubhman: ok.

Y/N: how was your day .

Shubhman: as usual and tommorow the match will be over and will move to other stadium in Wellington.

Y/N: ok.

They talked for sometime they went to sleep it continued every the morning face time and evening.

10 days Skip

Anushka: Y/N are you free after the Promotion's.

Y/N: yeah I'm free and i have pkl in 6 days thought of spending at my parents place.

Anushka: why don't you join us so that you can be with Shubhman it just for 3 days .

Y/N: yeah I'll join even I want to see him badly. Actually even I thought of that . He is the reason I finished my promotion's early as worked a lot to finish it.

Anushka: aww you want to see him.

Y/N: yes di while blushing.

Anushka: then get ready for tommorow.

They left Newzealand and it's a last inning.

India has won 2 consecutive matches out of 3.

Shubhman has scored
120

80

60

50

86.

75

So guys that's it for this part I hope you enjoyed it please do vote for it thank you for your love.

Love râve 🥰

Happy reading 😊