back to Practice

Shubhman's POV

I came back to Gujarat with Shaneel di and I  Started my practice Sessions.

After my Practice Sessions Ishan Called me.

Ishan: Hi Bro

Shubhman: Hi  how was your day?

Ishan: As usual, How was your day?

Shubhman: Great

Ishan: I have a good news for you

Shubhman: What is it?

Ishan: your Partner is single

Shubhman: Which Partner

Ishan: Dance Partner

Shubhman: There are Rumours that she is dating a Music Director?

Ishan: You haven't on Social Media since yesterday?

Shubhman: I was being tired and Shaneel di is with me I was busy with her after practice so I'm not getting time to be in Social Media, So What happened ?

Ishaan: The Rumoured boyfriend of your Partner has Posted his engagement photo in Social Media so it's official that she is single and he is committed, so there is a chance that you can date her.

Shubhman: Dating her?no way , and I was not at all interested in these models and actresses.

Ishan: why not actresses you haven't seen Rahul and Virat aren't they married to actresses.

Shubhman: Yeah but not her i didn't liked her attitude I'll never work with her after this
,never ever.

Ishan: ok bro not her I'll find some other girl.

Shubhman: Find yourself a girl for you if you want don't try to find for me.

Ishan: ok ok no discussion about girls, tell me when your coming to Mumbai.

Shubhman: Day after tommorow but I'll not join you in flight to Lakshdweep as we have to reach earlier and Practice on stage.

Ishan: k Then see you bye

Shubhman: Bye

Time Skip

Y/N POV

I reached my shooting spot in Mumbai as me and Anushka di are partners in a Fashion app called ANTRA so we're here to shoot for a AD for the app. Not only the app we three kavya and di produces movies as partners and present Anushka di working on ''Jhulan Goswami " as mentioned me and Kavya are Co- Producers of that Movie.

I went there and I saw Anushka di I wished her

Anushka: Hello Y/N how are you?

Y/N: I'm fine di, where are Vamika and Akaay.

Anushka: they are with there nanny, we'll meet them after shoot because if we go now they will not allow us to finish our work.

Y/N : That's true they will not allow but can't wait to meet them .

Anushka: Then we have to finish our work quick and we'll meet them.

Y/N: Yeah di let's go

Time Skip

We finished our work and we went to meet Vamika and Akaay.

As I went Vamika gave me very big hug she gave me kiss on my cheek and she said I missed you bua

Y/N: I missed you to love

and from the other side Akaay came he hugged me .

I spent some time with them and it was time to their flight so I joined them to drop them in airport .

I took Vamika and Anushka di took Akaay as they don't want any pap's attention in their kids they already informed them not click them so first we both posed for pap's and thenwe went inside with the kids  and I dropped them as they are leaving to Bangalore to be with Virat bro.

When I was coming back after leaving them I found Some familiar faces it's Shubhman his Sister and His friend their I just saw them and came he must have came for tommorow practice Session I just ignored them because I can't mingle with people so fast and i don't want to create rumours right now. Also I don't have  such bonding with him so that I can go and wish it will be better i don't talk to them .So I left without talking to him.

Shubhman's POV

I was with Shaneel di landed in Mumbai as I have to practice for performance from tommorow and Ishan came to pick me. I was with him just saying Hi to him I saw someone familiar my Dance Partner Y/N she didn't came to talk me and i don't have any interest to talk to her Ishan and Shaneel di saw her but she left as usual.

Ishan: woo your right bro she is of attitude, atleast she can wave at you .

Shaneel: don't come to a conclusion she  just saw you once , she might thought him as someone else or She is a introvert she don't felt comfortable to talking to you here as it's a public place.

Ishan: you must be right di i didn't thought like that.

Shubhman: no she is like that only full of attitude.

Shaneel: You want to be in this Airport whole  day or any plans to go home.

Shubhman:  Yeah let's go I have to go for Cricket Practice and Dance Practice also.

Hi guys done with this part
I hope you enjoyed it.
If you like it please vote for it.

Xoxo râve 🥰 thank you for reading.
Happy Reading 🙂