Love bite.

Y/N POV

I went to my place and Shubhman to his place with his di and I invited them to my place in the evening I told my chef to prepare some food.
I went to my office as there are some story tellers so I was listening to stories .

I came back in the evening as i wored my pajamas.

They all came for dinner .

Ishan: Aaj toh kuch logo ki muh kushi kushi  lag rahi

Kavya: becuase some people met eachother.

Me and Shubhman we're laughing. We all had our dinner and thought about watching that scary movie again as we promised to Shubhman and Shaneel di left as she is going to meet Karthik.

Ishan: this time kavya will not be scared .

Y/N: yeah everyone knows who is scared here.

Kavya: yep?

Shubhman: tusi na bohot achi sathi mili hein.

Ishan: hann bahai mein sabh mazak banati hun par yeh meri.

Y/N: I like to make fun of you Ishu i said and I kissed him on his cheeks.
He made big eyes .

Shubhman face has changed and Kavya, a was laughing.

Kavya: I think your in good mood love.

Y/N: yep.

Shubhman: meri kudi Ney pura din mujhe kiss nahi kya tumhe Kiya hein.

Y/N: woh baby i went and hugged him.
He then immediately placed his lips on my lips with a very long lasting kiss.
When we came out of eachother embrace Ishan and Kavya we're sitting together while ishan is taking a video.

Kavya: How cute.

Ishan: see you also did a live show but infront of two people.when your in love you will not care about others when your showing your love.

Kavya: hey stop they are not in love they are just seeing eachother (Mockingly)

Y/N: Can We start watching.

Shubhman: hmm.

We both sat together and they both.

After sometime the movie got more scarier Ishan has felt scary again.

We both girls are watching it normally and Shubhman is not even staring at my face . I just touched moved suddenly sacaring.

Y/N: sorry( slowly)

Shubhman: don't mention.

Y/N: I think now your scared of me.*low voice.

Shubhman: no he came and hugged me from behind while kissing my neck.
Your not the devil in that movie your my light in my life.

Ishan: I think you two should get room.

Y/N: I think you should get a room , your cuddling more with kavya.

Shubhman: I'll do whatever I want and wherever with my kudi, if you have a problem close your eyes.

I pecked on his lips after that.

Ishan: ok then do it in front of pap's then.

Shubhman: definitely I'll do when she accepts me .

I stared after what he said and we all watched the movie when he was cuddling and nuzzling with me.

The movie was over and Ishan went to Kavya's room and Shubhman is in my room.

I was silent and changed into my night attire and finished my night routine he also did the same as he got Ishan nightwear .

Shubhman: you didn't shown me your room.

Y/N: I'll show you tommorow sorry I forgot.

Shubhman: shall we both do workout together.

Y/N: ok.

I went and hugged him.
While kissing him as my one leg is in between his both legs and one on other side.

Shubhman: your making me hard if give you marks then don't blame me.

Y/N: No I have a meeting with a brand as a Ambassador.

Shubhman: Even I have.

Y/N: which brand.

Shubhman:***perfume.

Y/N: I kissed him on his lips and said me too with same brand.

Shubhman: maybe we both are Brand ambassadors.

Y/N: fingers cross.
Suddenly I felt like kissing him more and more I gave him a kiss with my full dominance as he didn't move when i was doing it he just embracing me.
I went down to his neck and i couldn't resist myself and gave a bite . A love bite I gave him a love first Love bite which I can't say him a love bite.
He didn't said as he is just hissing in pain.
I moved down near his chest I was kissing him on his nibs and gave him another bite on his chest.
Shubhman again hissied .

I went down near his naaval area .

Shubhman: I think you should stop while gulping

I gave kiss and a bite then he came on my stop.

Shubhman: am I that much hit to resist.

Y/N: maybe.
He gave me slight slap on my face and i replied him with a smile.

Shubhman: your becoming so naughty.

Y/N: your making me.

He then kept his lips on mine has his tongue entered my mouth and he his dominating in me and I'm not doing anything just moving my hands on bared back .

We did sometime and went into sleep.

So guys that's it for this part I hope you are enjoying it thank you for your love and support. Please do vote it if you like it.

Love râve 🥰.

Happy reading 😊