Chilling

Your POV

I woke up from my sleep after getting a call from kavya as I was late and I have to go to meet our team mates.

I got and done with my morning routine and left Practice Session of my team and I met my Coaches and Players .

Most Bhuvi bro he is more than a family to me and Kavya because he was in our franchise for more than 10  years.

I saw him and I gave a big hug to him
How are you bro .

Bhuvi: Great y/n how are you  ?

Y/n: How is Nupur Bhabhi and Acsha?
I'm missing Acsha a lot.

Bhuvi: They are great and even Acsha Miss u a lot

Y/n: when they are joining us

Bhuvi: right after the opening Ceremony they will be with us . I heard that ur are performing with Shubhman for opening Ceremony.

Y/n: yep I have to it's a special request from Organisers and Government for Promoting Lakshadweep sooo I have accepted there request.

Bhuvi: Ookk I have to join the practice see u later

Y/n: Bye bro.

After meeting Bhuvi bro I went to meet our captain Pat Cummins and other team members.

Then after I left the practice Session as I have some promotion work with Vijay Devarkonda as our movie is going to release and my boyfriend Anirudh will be present their as he is the Music Director of the film.

I went home I got ready and i left to the Promotion spot and joined my team.

After finishing the Promotion's me and Anirudh decided to meet in a hotel for dinner so I got changed my dress in a casual wear and went to the hotel I saw him we gave hug eachother.

We Ordered some food

Y/n: you said you want to talk something?

Anirudh: yeah I'm thinking to get married.

Y/n: ookk

Anirudh: I found a girl with whom I feel like I can spend my life

Y/n: oo Congratulations

Anirudh: so I want to end this relationship as we know we don't have feelings for each other it started for our career growth but it's time to end it .I hope u can understand it.

Y/n: Obviously I understand it love and I'm very happy for you.

Anirudh:  and I want to announce my engagement news officially. So I'm letting you know.

Y/n: Sure so when is the marriage.

Anirudh: we are thinking to have it on  this year.

Y/n: Oo k then I'm so happy for u.

After the conversation with him we had our dinner and we went to our places.

I went home kavya was scrolling something in her phone. I sat beside her and. I layed my head on her lap she started caressing my hair . Then suddenly she has shown me a post of Anirudh in which he posted his engagement pics with his girl and she asked me did u know about it.

Y/n: yeah he told me about it. After informing me he made it official.

Kavya: In Comment section more than congratulations fans where upset about u both.

Y/n: U know it's a fake relationship and again you are feeling sad for it .

Kavya: No I'm happy u ended this fake relationship and I'm just letting u know what your fans are thinking.

Y/n: hmm...

Kavya: Now you have to find someone new.

Y/n: Might be.

Kavya: Just end this fake relations and find someone whom you love truly.

Y/n:  I guess it's impossible for me to find someone whom I love I don't have time to go on dates.

Kavya: How many days you will be single like this.

Y/n: Your saying me these things to me. You find yourself someone then tell me about finding a boy for me.

Kavya:  even I don't have time for it. And last week dad asked as he finding some alliances I may end up in arrange marriage so u also find a boy for you. Because you don't like your parent choice. Or are u planning to be single

Y/n: Nope I'm not planning to be single forever I'm just waiting for my soulmate.

Kavya : please find my jiju early I'm waiting for him.

Y/n: aww soon I'll try to find him. Did you had your dinner.

Kavya: hmm.

Y/n: I'm going to Mumbai tommorow as I have some work with Anushka di and those practice session ill meet u in Opening Ceremony.

Kavya: ok but promise me after that you will be with me throughout the IPl season

Y/n : ok babe I'll be with you promise.

After that I got a call from Anushka di .

Anushka: Hey hi are you Prepared for tommorow.

Y/n: yeap Im all prepared for shoot and everything.

Anushka: Are you performing for Opening Ceremony bhuvi told to Virat in starting he was furious but after Bhuvi explained everything to Virat he was on.

Y/n: I thought of telling both personally but my schedule and this Anirudh thing and all.

Anushka: Yeah I heard about it . Atleast now you find someone whom you love truly don't do any publicity stunts .

Y/n: ook di

Anushka: go and sleep now don't think as you have shooting tommorow you have look beautiful.

Y/n: yeah but how is Vamika and Akaay .

Anushka: They are good and they sleeping . You can meet them Tomorrow as it's Holidays for them they are being with me wherever I go.
As Virat as his Practice Sessions he take care of him.

Y/n : yeah I can understand I'm missing them .

Anushka: They also missing you a lot u can meet them Tomorrow.

Y/n: Bye di goodnight see you tomorrow.

Anushka: Bye

Ok guys I'm done for this part I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Reading 🙂