INTRODUCTION 1(Shubhman's life )

Shubhman's POV
          I woke up from his sleep.at 5 am as a part of my daily routine.i went to GYM came back done with my morning routine and heading to my practice session as IPL Season 2028  has about to start as usual I'm the captain of Gujarat Titans .

While I'm in the car I got a call Ishan
Ishan Kishan my best friend my well wisher and my buddy I answered the call.

Ishan: Good morning buddy what's up
Shubhman: Nothing as usual heading to the ground for practice session.

Ishan: Any plans for the opening session of  IPL.

Shubhman: yep I have to discuss something with you but I have meeting with board of directors of Gujarat Titans and Ashish Nehra sir. Ashish sir wants to discuss about my performance also as my performance was not as expected in these years as you know.

Ishan: Man you are great u just got distracted by your personal life which I can understand u have to give your best this year.

Shubhman: yeah I know if don't perform well there is a high risky of loosing my vice captaincy of Indian team I know which I can't afford loose.

Ishan Kishan: yes you have to bring out old Shubhman in you this year.

Shubhman: Sure! I'll try my best
I'll call u in Evening and I'll discuss u about IPl there is something important I have to tell u will be shocked.

Ishan: Oooo you found a girl I'm very happy for u man finally.

Shubhman: nope don't think so highly no girl in my life without informing you not at all.it just regarding IPl ok.Bye i have reached and it's time for my meeting.

Ishan: Bye all the best.

Shubhman: Thank you bye.

(* In practice session of Mumbai Indians)
Hardik Pandya captain of Mumbai Indians as Ishan Kishan is still Mumbai Indians as i didn't changed it.

Hardik Pandya: Hey man busy with your girlfriend you have practice session for you.

Ishan:Bro not with a girl and I'm not on a phase of flirting with girls i  want to get married but there is no my type girl to marry. I'm talking with shubh.
Hardik: oo your busy with your boyfriend you too more than love birds. You both can't stay apart.

Ishan: yep we can't. After his his breakup with Sara Tendulkar he needs me  more . It was tough for him to handle after breakup he dreamt of marriage and kids with her she married someone else. he's in his rough time of career and personal.
I'm pushing date someone but he's not moving more than a month with them and he became a play boy in front of world and he got blamed more for his breakup with Sara as even though it's there mutual understanding.
And now atleast he is coming back to his original form and I want to cheer for him.

Hardik: yep even I want him to come back to his previous form leave about IPL but Indian team needs him. And the play boy thing even I was in that phase untill i found nat even Virat until he found anushka. We're actually not changing the girls we're just trying find out soulmated we found late and he found early in starting stage but he can't kerp the relationship because of there relationship but he'll find someone special who can heal him from his previous relationship.

Ishan :  I wish the same bro for him.

Hardik: let's go for practice we have to get a cup this year.

Ishan: let's go .

Time Skip

Shubhman's POV

I'm done with practice and I called Ishan.

Ishan: hey done with your practice.

Shubhman: yeah how about you?

Ishan: I'm done.you said you have to something.
Shubhman: yeah don't freak out but I'm performing on stage for Opening Ceremony of IPL.

Ishan: What bro? What shit you are great player  is it needed  for you. You don't any special attention from people.

Shubhman: Chillar bro even I'll never accept for IPL Dance performance but the thing is it's a Special Request from Prime Minister and Jay Shah Sirhas he wants to promote Lakshdweep Tourism.

Ishan: if it's from Prime Minister and Jay Shah Sirbyou have to do for free also. Is this is a Solo Performance or you have any Partner.

Shubhman: They said it's a Partner dance but they haven't decided with whom I'm performing as at that the partner said as she as confirm by checking her dates.

Ishan: I wonder it's not Dhanshree Bhabhi.

Shubhman: Even I wonder soo . Otherwise we can tease yuzi bro. As he teases everyone if I got a chance to dance with her we can tease him.

Ishan: ok I'm so tired today and i have date with a girl. So I'm gona meet her.

Shubhman: you'll never change.

Ishan: I'm trying to find a girl for me my Soulmate. What's wrong you should also find a girl for you.

Shubhman's: leave about a girl . I have to pick shaneel di from Airport she is coming today.

Ishan: Ooo okay even I Have to go I'm getting late bye. Good Night I'm getting late

Shubhman: Bye enjoy your day take care.

I'm done with my first part and thank you for spending time to read my story 😊 . I hope u enjoyed please do vote for me and follow me xoxo
🥰 Happy reading