Kavya's Father.

Shubhman's POV

I woke from my sleep and we both got ready as Kavya's father was available early in the morning so we decided to meet him in morning. We both weared suites and we moved .

It was very big bungalow.

Kavya's house

When we entered the house inheard a familiar voice

( My room heater is not working I want hot water to take bath send it to my room)

She was wearing pink t shirt and black mini with a messy hair and a brush in her hand some of paste foam in her face.

And it was non other my cute little girl Y/N

She suddenly turned and got shocked and immediately ran to her room.

Ishan was laughing and kavya came don't mind her she will be messy when is in hurry come as she lead us to sitting area and helper served us coffee.

Shubhman: I feel she looks cute when she is messy .

Ishan: Whatever she will do you says beautiful or cute.

Kavya: You also say's like that.

Ishan: Because your my girl.

Someone came and took us to dinning area and we sat with Kavya's father and a helper served us breakfast.

Which was completely full of South Indian thali.

Kavya's father:So your a Cricketer.

Ishan:Yes sir I play for international matches to.

Kavya's father: What your Father do?

Ishan:He is a business has he has finance crop and mother is a homemaker and I'm only son i don't have any siblings.

Kavya's father:why you like my daughter?

Ishan: I have been relationship with other girls i accept that but I was lacking support or I was searching for someone who fulfills me my backflaws and when I started dating I realised that she is the only one for me. I love her till end of my life .
I can't live without her sir.

Kavya's father: Whenever you're free call your parents i would like to meet her.

While Kavya's father was talking Y/N came as she is wearing a yellow colour Punjabi dress looking like a Punjabi girl.

She sat and said good morning dad to Kavya's father.

Ishan:Sure sir we inform you whenever they feel ok to meet.

Kavya's father: So where your staying

Ishan: In hotel

Kavya's father: If your ok you can stay in my home as many days you want.

Ishan: Our pleasure sir will Happy to stay here.

Kavya's father: No sir both of you can call me dad as we became a family and i know you both are like brother's to eachother so you can also call me dad, I'll take leave for today as im going to Singapore.

All of us stood up and said bye to him.

Immediately after her father left Ishan jumped on me.

Ishan: He said me to call dad that means he accepted bro .

Finally I can marry girl.

He was jumping like monkey as both girls are happy and hugging eachother.

I went and congratulated her .

Y/N was smiling at me and she was so happy.

Time Skip

Ishan was somewhere with kavya as they gave two rooms for us but we changed it to one as we want to cuddle each other and sleep.

I was searching Y/N room I know she will be embarassed for morning room and I asked a helper and i went to near her room.

I knocked at her door and she opened it .

I went inside directly.

Y/N:What is it what you will say if kavya see's us.

Shubhman: Don't worry messy miss she is with Ishan.

Y/N:who is messy miss here.

Shubhman:You looks soo good when your messy and I pulled her on her bed and i hugged her, you Even looking so beautiful in this Punjabi attire.

Y/N: I weared it for you.

Shubhman: Thank you for making my days special with and making me sad.

Y/N POV

He was hugging me and his head is on my neck and he's breath is giving me shivers.
I did so many intimate scenes with other actors but being with him was different.

Y/N: why you be sad.

Shubhman:You make me so happy that after going to New Zealand I'll miss you badly.

Y/N:I'll miss you too but we have to focus on our careers because we choosed it before we choosing us.

Shubhman: Yep but you makes me happy.

Y/N: o too.

Shubhman: I'm happy for ishan today and I want to a chance to confess my love infront of the parents of my love of my life .

Y/N: Don't worry you will also find your love if my life .

I said in slow voice as i felt like I'm not the girl.

Shubhman: I found her she is in confusing state and I'm scared to loose her .

I love her more than my past love.

Y/N: I was rubbing his hair and listening to him and suddenly i realised that he confessed me indirectly.

I was heartthrobly happy which I'm not showing infront of me and suddenly he slipped in to sleep huggingly tightly.

After sometime I also went into sleep. As people say when we are with our loved one's will get more sleep.

So guys that's it for this part I hope you enjoyed it please do vote for it thank you

Love râve 🥰

Happy reading 🙂