something unexpected

THE basement door swung open, and a tall, imposing figure stepped into the room. It was Yoongi, Namjoon's friend. Jin's heart sank as he realized that the danger they were in was even greater than he had imagined.

'Yoongi, what are you doing here?' Jin demanded, trying to keep his voice steady.

Yoongi smirked, his eyes glinting in the dim light. 'I'm here to make sure that Namjoon and I can finish what we started. And you, Jin, are just an unwelcome complication.'

Jin's mind raced as he tried to figure out a way to escape the basement with Namjoon and Tae , Jungkook already escaped to ready the car. He glanced around the room, searching for anything that could be used as a weapon or a means of escape. His eyes landed on a rusty old toolbox in the corner.

'Yoongi, why are you doing this?' Jin asked, stalling for time as he inched closer to the toolbox.

Yoongi's smirk widened. 'Because Namjoon and I have a plan, and we can't let anyone get in our way. We're going to change the world, and you're just a small obstacle that needs to be removed.'

Jin's hand closed around a heavy wrench inside the toolbox. He gripped it tightly, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that he and Namjoon were in grave danger, but he was determined to protect the man he loved.

As Yoongi advanced on them, Jin swung the wrench with all his might, striking Yoongi in the head. Yoongi staggered back, momentarily stunned. Jin seized the opportunity, grabbing Namjoon's hand and pulling him towards the stairs.

They raced up the stairs, with Yoongi close behind. Jin could hear his heavy footsteps echoing through the house. They burst through the front door, sprinting down the street as fast as they could. They didn't stop running until they reached Jin's car, breathless and terrified.

Jin breathlessly opened his eyes, " wh...what? I...I was dreaming?" ."r u okay? Joon hyung... yoongi hyung,Jin hyung opened his eyes..". Tae screamed his lungs out.

Jin looked terrified after looking at yoongi.

As they drove into the night, Jin couldn't shake the feeling that their adventure was far from over. They just survived, and they would need all their wits and courage to survive the dangerous world they had stumbled into. But as long as they had each other, Jin knew that they could face anything that came their way.

After that incident yoongi was the one who took them to their own house...but Jin was traumatized,and lost his senses then he slept for 24 HRS straight!

" Am I looking like a ghost to u? Dr.Jin!" That's what can yoongi ask after Jin's expression.

💓