Free

Tae: hyung! Are you okay...?

Namjoon: when you became so dump! After living in prison for so many years...

Tae: I didn't mean it that way..

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung.. He missed you a lot.. He loves you.

Namjoon: who is he?

Tae: that day i was running in the road... His parents save my life... And let me stay with themm.. Kook helped me a lot.. For you to.. Get you from here.

Namjoon: Kook! Thanks a lot... I... I wanted to save him.
But i am the villain now!

Jungkook: no hyung! You are not the villain... You are the hero... Everyone does not know the whole story..

Namjoon: hero! You are making fun of me hmm.. You want to die! You saved my brother.. Don't cross your limits..

Jungkook: hyung... We will help you to give you a normal life..

Namjoon: hmm... Normal life! I never get it.. I'm glad though tae get a life..

Tae: hyung... Come on..

Jungkook: I'm getting the car..

Tae: hyung.. I just going to say something...

Namjoon: what?

Tae: I'm taking you to a mental hospital..

Namjoon: what? I'm looking like a mad! I'm a criminal to you... So you are not taking me to home... You are getting my freedom once again!

Tae: no.. Hyung! I... I want your good...

Namjoon: good! Get away.... You are lying.. I did everything for you! Now I became a criminal to you... Am I looking like a mental patient!

Tae: no.. No.. I want you to get some counselling... That's it.

Namjoon: so.. Why mental hospital?

Tae: it's the psychologist's suggestion!

Namjoon: what? I'm your brother!

Tae: I want you as my brother... As my guardian... You have to do this for me.. Please hyung.. Some months..

Namjoon: months! You just let me die in the prison... I'll run away.. I'll never go with you... Ahhhhh...

Tae: hyung... Hyung !... Hahh... I never want this..

Jungkook : Tae! He will be fine.. Jin hyung is here
..
Jin: don't be tense Mr. Kim taehyung...it's just a injection.. He'll be okay..

Tae: please get him.. Carefully!

Jin: he is my responsibility..

Jungkook: I talked to him personally..

Jin: I will make sure he'll be okay... I heard the whole thing... He is not the criminal to me.. He's the victim...

Tae: thanks for understanding... My hyung is beautiful person...

Jin: calm down.. We have to take him to hospital.. Bye.

💜vote💜