Wanna Date!

Jin was sitting on his couch, scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock on the door. He looked at the time and saw that it was almost 9 am. He had been expecting this knock for the past few days. Namjoon was finally going to ask him out on a date.

Jin's heart raced as he got up from the couch and made his way to the door. He fixed his hair and took a deep breath before opening the door. And there stood Namjoon, looking handsome as ever with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

'Hi, Jin,' Namjoon said with a smile, 'I hope I'm not too early.'

Jin smiled back, 'No, not at all. Please come in.'

He followed Jin to the living room and handed him the bouquet of flowers.

'These are for you,' he said, feeling a little nervous.

Jin's eyes lit up as he took the flowers, 'Thank you, they're beautiful.'

'I'm glad you like them,' Namjoon replied, feeling relieved.

'So, why did you want to come over?' Jin asked, breaking the silence.

Namjoon took a deep breath, 'Well, I was hoping you would go out on a date with me.'

Jin's heart fluttered at Namjoon's words. He had been hoping for this moment for so long. 'okay' he replied with a smile.

Namjoon's face lit up with excitement, 'Really, are you sure?'.

Jin nodded, 'Yes'.

They both laughed, feeling relieved that the other person felt the same way. Namjoon couldn't believe his luck, he had been crushing on Jin for a long time and now he finally had a chance to get to know him better.

💓💓💓💓