Strange

One day, as Jin was frantically searching the streets, he bumped into Hoseok. Hoseok had been out of town for a while and was unaware of Namjoon's disappearance. Jin broke down in tears and told Hoseok everything. Hoseok was shocked and promised to help Jin in any way he could.

Together, they searched every possible place that Namjoon could have gone to. As they were leaving, Hoseok received a call from the hospital, informing him that his father had been admitted. He had to rush back to the hospital, leaving Jin alone.
Next day Jin went to Hoseok's house to get some papers..
Feeling hopeless and alone,  As he entered the house, he noticed something strange. It smelled like Namjoon's cologne. Jin thought it was odd, but he brushed it off, thinking that Hoseok might have used the same of it. But as he walked around the house, he found something even more unexpected.

In Hoseok's room, he found Namjoon's shoe. Jin's heart started racing, and his mind was filled with questions. Why was Namjoon's shoe here? Why didn't Hoseok mention anything about it? Was he hiding something? Jin couldn't believe what he was seeing.

while going through Namjoon's belongings, Jin found a note. It was from Hoseok. The note read, 'Meet me at the abandoned warehouse tomorrow at midnight. I have some information about Jin.' Jin's heart raced with suspicion. Why would Hoseok have information about Me and why didn he wants to tell namjoon only?

"I have to inform Tae..I can't solve this on my own. Hoseok is Involved in something wrong! But I have to do everything before it's too late..". Jin ran to Tae's home..

💓💓
Vote 💕