Crime

"Leave him... Why... Why are beating him.. Don't do anything... Don't kill him.. Don't kill him like my mom.. "The older brother cried...

"I will kill you... And your shitty brother... You both are just a problem for me... What did you say last time... You will tell everything to police... Before that i will kill you both"the man said while finding something...

" Hyung... Save me... It hurts hyung... It hurts! "The little brother said.

"Don't cry... Tae... I'll save you... " The older one promised...

"Hmmm.. I already got my gun.. Now you two will be dead.. And will be with your mom" The man came closer...

The older one already prepared.... Maybe guessed something, already knew after their mom... Their so called dad can attack them, the older brother decided something... Something unethical but there's no one for them.. What he can do... He will save his little brother in any cost... His mom said them to escape but this murder dad of them locked them in a room.. Without food.. Without water.. But the older one managed himself to get a knife... For self defense maybe.. But...

"What is in your hand? Why are you looking at me like that? " Fear is confirmed in the man's voice...

The older boy one smiled...

"Knife! Namjoon... You are my son.. You remember... You can't kill your dad! "The man said...

" You are not my dad... You killed my mother... Who loved you... Loved us! You should die.

Without thinking anything Namjoon pushed the man... Stabbed him everywhere he can... He stabbed again and again.... Blood is everywhere.. Blood flows to the little ones leg..

"Hyung.... Blood! Did you kill him? "The little one covered his eyes with his hands..

" Tae... I have to save you.. And myself too.. I promised mom! "The older brother assured.

" What.... What you... Did... Is not... Right.... You can't live  .. Like.... A normal... Child! " The dying man said.

. "That's what you deserve... Bastard...! " You will die here.. Like my mom" The older gave a smile that is not a natural one... Though the older brother did everything to save his little brother... The smile make the little brother worried....

"Hyung! You are looking... Looking different! " The little one looked in the other's eyes.

"Tae! I'm not your older brother anymore.... I'm a murder... Go away... You should live your own life.. " The older brother looked away.

" The neighbors called.. Called police  .... Come with me hyung! "

"They called police now... They let my mom die... ! Go away Tae... If we both get in jail.. Then there will be no one..! You just go now... Your hyung will come to you! "

The older one pushed the little one outside of the back door... The police break the front door.. Get a dead body of a drunk old man, with a little boy.. Holding a knife... Blood is dripping from the knife... The boy is smiling like an idiot.. Maybe lost in his thought .

"Get him with us.. He is the one... Who killed this man. "

💛vote💛