One year

Namjoon and Jin had been dating for almost a year now. They were both huge fans of amusement parks and often went on dates to different ones. This time, Namjoon had a surprise for Jin. He had bought tickets to their favorite amusement park and was planning to spend the whole day there with Jin.

As they entered the park, Jin's eyes widened in excitement. The atmosphere was lively and filled with the sound of laughter and screams from the rides. They both held each other's hands and started walking around, exploring the different rides and attractions.

Their first stop was the roller coaster. Jin was a bit hesitant at first, but Namjoon convinced her to give it a try. As they went up the steep climb, Jin's grip on Namjoon's hand tightened. But as soon as they went down, he couldn't stop laughing and screaming in excitement. Namjoon couldn't help but smile at his joy.

After a few more rides, they decided to take a break and grab some food. They sat down at a nearby cafe and ordered some snacks. As they ate, they talked and laughed about their memories of previous amusement park visits.

As the day went on, they went on more rides and even played some games. Jin won a stuffed bear at one of the game booths and Namjoon couldn't resist kissing him in celebration. They also took a break to watch a street performance and Jin couldn't stop gushing about how talented the performers were.

As the sun started to set, they decided to go on one last ride. It was a giant Ferris wheel that gave a breathtaking view of the entire park. As they reached the top, Namjoon took out a small box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace. Jin's eyes widened in surprise and Overwhelmed with emotions, Jin hugged him .

💓💓

Sometime God is jealous too of too much happiness..or maybe there was someone else who is not happy for them the whole year..from when they started dating