LONELINESS

Jealousy is a powerful emotion that can lead people to act in ways they may not normally do. In this situation, Jin's feelings of jealousy towards Namjoon could stem from a deep desire for validation and attention from someone he cares about. Jin may feel overlooked or neglected, leading to feelings of insecurity and inadequacy. Turning to alcohol as a coping mechanism in response to these emotions is a common but unhealthy choice. It's important for Jin to address his feelings directly with Namjoon and communicate his needs in a healthy and constructive way. By opening up about his emotions and concerns, Jin may find that Namjoon is more understanding and supportive than he initially thought, ultimately strengthening their relationship and allowing for a more honest and authentic connection.

Jin just went to a bar, cause at the end of the incident he can't call namjoon always without any proper reason..he was feeling lonely as well as sad . Jin started to drink one after one... Two hours left before it's a new day..Jin can't see anything clearly captured his phone..

In a moment of vulnerability and honesty, Jin called Namjoon while he was drunk and confessed that he had feelings for him. The alcohol had lowered Jin's inhibitions, leading him to express his emotions openly. Surprised yet touched by Jin's confession, Namjoon listened attentively as Jin poured out his feelings. Then, unexpectedly, Jin leaned in and kissed Namjoon passionately, his emotions overflowing in that very moment. Namjoon, taken aback by the sudden turn of events, paused briefly to process the situation. After a moment of contemplation, Namjoon gently pulled away and looked deeply into Jin's eyes, his gaze filled with compassion and understanding. Namjoon responded with a soft smile, reassuring Jin that he valued his love and appreciated his confession ,but he needed time to reflect on his own feelings before moving forward. The air was charged with a mix of emotions - uncertainty, curiosity, and a newfound sense of closeness between the two adults...
______

I think now some love is needed in this story so I'm looking forward too...

💓 Vote