Kidnapped

But as the days passed, Namjoon never showed up. Jin waited for hours, but there was no sign of his lover. Worried and confused, Jin decided to go home.

As the days passed, Jin couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. He tried to call Namjoon, but his phone was switched off. He asked Tae and Jungkook ,if they had heard from Namjoon, but no one had. A whole week went by, and Jin was starting to panic. Where could Namjoon be?

One day, Jin received a call from an unknown number. He answered it, hoping it was Namjoon, but it was a stranger on the other end of the line. The person claimed to have kidnapped Namjoon and demanded nothing..most shocking thing was the person told him that namjoon will be dead if Jin will try to find him. Jin was shocked and devastated. He couldn't believe someone would do this to his Namjoon.

But Jin didn't give up. He contacted Tae and gave them all the information he had.  Together, they searched for any leads that could help them find Namjoon.

Days turned into weeks, and there was still no sign of Namjoon. Jin was consumed with guilt and anxiety. He couldn't sleep or eat properly, and every time he closed his eyes, he saw Namjoon's worried face. Jin blamed himself for not being able to protect Namjoon.

💓