Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me

Start from the beginning

But I can't really think now. I closed my eyes and held my temple.

"Babe, you're okay???" asked him.

"I feel a little bit dizzy," I said, and I opened my eyes back.

I saw that his facial expression was serious.

To be honest, I feel a little bit relieved to see how his facial expression changed, rather than just his expressionless face with his emotionless gaze.

"I just need a nap." I didn't get enough sleep last night," I said, and I got off him.

I stood up and turned to leave, but suddenly he carried me in bridal style.

My eyes widened. I was so heavy, and I worried. "Honey, it's okay. I can walk."

"Babe, let me exercise. I haven't done it for quite a long time already.".

Taehyung put me on the bed, and I turned to lay on my side, my back facing him.

He pulled the bolster and tucked it under my leg, making me lay in a comfortable position.

Then he pulled the blanket for me.

He leaned forward in my ear. "Babe, is it okay now? Comfortable?"

His voice was astonishingly close to my ear.

I turned my head, and our faces were just an inch apart.

This guy.. He's so charming.

He's really driving me crazy.

I nodded and turned my head ahead. I didn't want to really wait for him right now.

His behavior today left me with a lot of question marks.

I closed my eyes.

"Okay. Have a good rest, babe," he said. He pecked at my temple, and then he left the room.

As soon as I heard the door close, I opened my eyes.

Those conversations we had just now still bothered me.

'Such a disappointment; you don't remember me'

His voice and the gaze he held when he said that played in my head.

What did he really want to say?

He must be meaning something. There's no way he would say something nonsense with such a gaze.

It's like his inner voice.

"How am I different? Cold and unfunny... What a disappointment; you don't remember me," mumbled I, trying to find the answer or any clues.

What was the thing that I didn't remember about him?

I tried to figure it out. The answers I gave him were all the opposite of his behavior recently.

He's cheerful, but suddenly he became cold. He's funny, and suddenly he became unfunny. My answers were right!

If my answers were wrong, it meant he didn't even remember himself.

I rolled my eyes and closed them to go to sleep.

Suddenly, something came to mind, and I opened my eyes wide, shocked.

Or is it because he's not himself??

And are you tired of faking smiling, laughing, and acting dumb???

I wasn't sure about acting dumb, but smiling and laughing were all what he did lately.

Did he mean he faked it?