26. THE PRE-WEDDING FUNCTIONS-2

THIRD LAST CH OF FSL .

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN.

Vihaan’s POV

“Wake up Mr. Chumeshwari” A voice attempted to make me sleepless but my eyes found it challenging to open joined by an intense ache in my head. My hands involuntarily hold my head to relieve my pain.

“Wake up Vihaan” It’s mom. I identify it from the voice.

“Chumeshwari ohhhh Chumeshwari, uthiye” Why is Garv calling me by that name?

After a moment, I opened my eyes with difficulty only to be stunned to see Mom, Garv, and Geet standing near the bed and Kavya entered holding a mug in her hand. Unable to understand why they were staring at me when I just woke up from my sleep, I sat on the bed raising and removing my blanket hurriedly yet my head spun.

“Vihaan, I didn’t expect this from you,” Mumma said with disappointment, sitting on the bed after I crossed my legs to vacant some space for her to sit.

‘What did I do?” I questioned instantly, heading towards the wash basin to splash some water on my face to get rid of sleepiness.

I returned and gripped the holder of the mug intending to have my morning coffee but Garv interrupted “Tsk tsk tsk”

“What?” I widened my eyes.

“Chaar peg pikar sahab puch rahe hai what” He frowned his eyebrows, sliding me to the center of the bed.

“Vihaan Bhai, you should be awarded the bravery award for your bold act” Kavya announced, sitting next to me making me a sandwich between her and my best friend.

“Will anyone clear my doubts?” I asked confusingly, staring at each one of them present in the room hoping to remove my curiosity.

Without uttering a word, Mom left the room whereas Geet informed me everything that I did last night after being drunk. 

“Oh no,” I buried my face in the blanket to hide the embarrassment yet they chose to remind me again and again.

“Have your breakfast, get ready for Anaya’s mehandi event” Garv reminded, pointing at my outfit resting on the room sofa.

Anaya's POV

 Tere ghar aya mai aaya tujhko lene

Dil ke badle mai dil ka najrana lene

Meri har dhadkan 

Kya bole hai sun sun sun

The sound of the song was audible even in my room as the mehendi ceremony will be held in the garden of the hotel. Peeking outside of the window, I noticed Vihaan talking to the event manager but I wasn't able to grasp what they were discussing. Happy to see him in his senses now.

“Anaya” Niyati Bhabhi called, asking me to sit back for the final touch by the makeup artist.

I nodded and walked by lifting my green embroidered lehenga which I had selected for my mehandi. 

Taking a glance over the mirror, I leaned to check my makeup by turning my face side by side.

“How much is left?” I questioned giving a tired look to the artist.

“Just 15%” She replied, taking the mascara to give volume to my tiny eyelashes.

After getting my makeup done finally, I moved out of the chair taking a final check of my look only to witness my best friend, Geet entering the room wearing an organza saree dominated with green design.

FOREVER SHALL LAST | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara