14. First Kiss

I came back home and went straight to my room. Mom came to ask for dinner, but I politely declined. I was standing on my balcony thinking about how I would tell him about what happened.

If I should even tell him what happened? Would he make fun of me? Would he think I'm worthy of his love? Would he marry me? Would he be the same after learning the truth?

I should definitely not tell him.

But what if he divorce me after marriage if he learnt it from a 3rd person itself?

Urgh.

My anxiety was killing me and on its peak when a message popped up in my phone which read.

"Thinking about me?"

I blushed with his statement and replied in seconds.

"Why would I?"

"You replied in seconds which answers my question."

"Shut up!" I replied when I ran out of words.

"Make me."

Uffff!!!

"How you wish I could."

"Don't make me come over."

"How I wish I could."

I knew I was inviting danger by challenging him, but I did it anyway.

"Okay. But don't forget you asked for it."

And by the time I wrote a reply, he went offline.

I thought to myself that he must be getting dinner for himself, so I came back to my room but didn't lock the balcony door as sleep was nowhere in my eyes.

I laid on my bed after changing into a plain white kurti, playing with my hair I looked at the moon which was clearly visible from my balcony.

I looked at how freely the curtains flew with the wind, and wished to fly with the flow of the air. It was 11 AM and I was still awake.

I opened my phone to check if he's online, sadly he wasn't.

"Miss me?"

I flinched when I heard a voice and saw him standing on my balcony in white shirt and black pants.

He was looking hot with the 2 buttons open and leaned at the balcony grill with his arms folded in front.

"You?" I said standing up and walking towards him. "How are you here? And why are you here? What if someone saw you, what if-"

"Shh..Shh.. Shh.." He said and I realised we were standing close.

Like.. really close.

"You ask so many questions, Buttercup." He said leaning as he was tall for me.

"Then answer me!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"One question at a time."

"Why are you here?"

"You asked me to." He said furrowing his eyebrows like I was serious.

"I was joking. What if someone comes in-" I looked everywhere but him.

"You think too much." He said caressing my cheek.

"And you do not think at all."

I said in the same tone as I didn't want to know the effect he had on me.

"I lose my ability when you're around, not my mistake, baby."

He said and locked my eyes with his. The way he said it, I swear I'd be rolling on my bed if he said the same on chat.

"My parents talked to Pandit ji. Our Engagement will be in 2 days." He said now, caressing my cheeks with his thumb and my face locked with his palm under my jaw.

"My parents should know this, not me." i

"They know. I was telling you."

I nodded with the information, hoping he'd leave after telling me.

"Are you forgetting something?" He asked and I drew my eyebrows thin.

"You asked me to answer your question. And if you remember, I do not answer for free."

I recalled our conversation on chat that night and widened my eyes with shock, shaking my head in a 'no'.

He chuckled and said, "Scared?"

"I was... I didn't promise anything. I wasn't serious."

"Well, then you're in trouble." He pulled me by my waist and my palms landed on his chest. "Because I was serious."

My breath was caught up with the close proximity as our chest was almost touching but my hands prevented it.

"You shouldn't be here. This isn't right."

"No?" He asked, shaking his head a little and I replied.

"Not before marriage, no." My breathing turned heavy.

He moved my hands from his chest to the back of his neck, and my nipples poked out with the touch of his chest.

His chest felt strong and I realised how small and thin I was compared to him.

His hands rested on my lower back, covering the whole portion and it felt so good and bad at the same time for reasons I couldn't differ.

"Seems like heaven to me."

He said making eye contact with me and moving closer. I leaned back with the effect and he again came closer and I leaned back again.

"Don't test my patience, Buttercup. I'm not the calm person you think I am." He said.

And for the first time I saw his gaze turning dangerous. He tightened his hold on my back refraining me from moving back.

He came closer and I looked at him with wide eyes. He touched his lips with mine and it felt something I do not know.

I felt my lips turning wet and he increased a little pressure and sucked a bit of my lips, turning my breath heavy. My eyes turned teary.

No, I wasn't crying but I felt like crying. This felt like assault but in a good way. In a way I cannot even explain.

His eyes were closed and his lips were on mine for some more time. His hold felt tight on my back and I couldn't keep myself shut.

"Ahh"

He suddenly left my lips realising what we were doing. And parted away. I touched my lips with my fingers and they felt wet.

"I'm sorry, I lost control." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, unable to understand his words and he turned to leave.

__________
__________

Next update after 30 votes in total.