12. House or a Mansion

Her pov:

I woke up by my mom shouting.

"Wake up, Aru"

"Maa, just 5 more minutes, please." I asked still in my sleep.

Mumma entered the room and pulled the comforter off of me.

"Why?" I asked like a child.

"We have to leave for Malhotra's and we cannot get late, Aru. Kya impression padega?"

"Jaana kyu hai?"

"Kundali milwane." As she said this, I sat up with a jerk.

"Mumma seriously? 21st century mein kundali?"

"Behas matt kar, kae taiyaar ho." She scolded me and left.

I stood up and got ready wearing white chikankari kurti today. I chose to  wear oxidized jewellery and silver bangles, wearing my juttis I came downstairs.

"Haye, kitni pyaari lag rhi hai meri gudiya." Papa said and I smlied.

"Chalo chalo, late ni hona." My brother said.

We exit and sat in the car, Bhaiya on driving seat, Bhabhi on passenger and Me, Mom and Dad on the back seats. The car ride was silent and my phone popped up with a message from Anu.

"Mom told me you said Yes?"

I hid my phone a little so that mumma couldn't see as she was sitting in between me and dad.

"Yes.."

"You should've told me first!"

"I did call you but your phone was switched off.

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"When we boarded?"

"Yes. And now, we're off to Malhotra's."

"Why?"

"Kundali milwane. Mumma said Malhotra's believe in all this."

"Seriously? 21st century mein?"

"I said the same." I giggled and mumma looked at me and I shut up. "Ttyl."

"I need the details later."

I put my phone aside and we reached. I looked at the Mansion through the window and asked. "This is the house?"

God! It's so big! Is it their house or Mansion.

"Yes, now exit. I need to park." Bhaiya said.

"Okay," I got off the car with Mumma, papa and bhabhi beside me.

"Namaste ji." I heard Mr. Malhotra coming towards us along with his wife.

"Namaste" Both of my parents joined hands out of respect and bent a little. They hugged each other and I just smiled.

"Namaste, Uncle Aunty" I said when they finished hugging each other and bent down to touch their feet and got stopped in the mid-way by Mrs. Malhotra. She kept her fingers under my chin and said.

"Ab toh Mummy Papa kehne ki adat dalo." I smiled at this and she took me in a hug. "Chalo aao andar." She put her hand behind my back guided inside. My parents followed us.

"Yaha baith jao." She made me sit beside her. "Reshma, zara sabke liye pani le aao." She ordered. An aunty in her 20's came in with a tray of glasses of water in her hands and served to us.

I started roaming my eyes around to search for him. I was here and he was not? I wanted to go inside the house and search for him but I couldn't.

"Kisko dhundh rhi ho beta?" Mrs. Malhotra asked. "Agastya?" She smiled sheepishly as I nodded looking down.