3. She Ran Away

Her pov:

As I was chatting with my friends and suddenly Ana says.

"I'm hungry"

"Let's go and eat something then?" I asked.

"Yes, let's go" She said.

Saying this, we both left the room. On our way to the kitchen she asked me.

"What are we gonna eat?"

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Maggie?"

We both said at the same time. We gave each other a high-five and enter the kitchen. Ana sat on the counter table as I put the maggie to boil.

"Till the maggie is getting boiled. Let's play a game?" She asked.

"Truth or dare?" I said.

"Too boring" She said making a face and continued
"Let's play ek machli paani mein gayi chapak?"

"Sounds fun" I replied.

"Ek machli" She said.

"Paani mein gayi" I said.

"Chapak" She said.

"Do machli" I said.

Author's pov:
While Arika started to play the stupid trending Instagram game with Ana unaware of that her brother(Abhiraj) is not able to sleep peacefully and thinking about her marriage.

In Abhiraj's room:

"You should sleep, Abhi. She's mature enough to take her decisions and might be sleeping peacefully right now" Akriti said.
"Aap so jaiye, Abhi. Vo apne faisle lene ke liye saksham hain. Or abhi chain ki neend so rhi hongi"

"I don't know Akriti, there's a strange restlessness in my mind thinking of Aru's marriage. That's why I'm not able to sleep." Said Abhiraj.
"Pata nahi Akriti, mann mein bass ek ajeeb se bechaini hai Aru ki shaadi ke baare mein soch kar. Isiliye neend nahi aa rahi"

"Let's go and check upon her then. You'll also feeling relaxed seeing your beloved sister, shall we?" Akriti suggested.

"Sure" Abhiraj said smiling.

They both step inside Arika's room and see the bed empty. They both look at each other in confusion.

"Did she ran away because she didn't liked the idea of marriage?" Akriti said worrying about Arika.

"No way!!!!" Abhiraj says running in the whole house searching for her. He hears a some giggles coming from inside the kitchen, he walks to the kitchen and Akriti follows him behind. And they both see Arika and Anahita eating maggie.

Her pov:

"And you remember when i-" I got interrupted with a manly voice coming from behind.

"Aru, Anu?"

We both turn our heads to the back and see Bhaiya and Bhabhi standing there with there eyes widened with shock as if they saw some alien.

"What happened, bhai?" I asked.

"What are you both doing here at 3AM?" He asked ignoring my question.

Now we are gone.
(Ab toh gaye bete)

"Bhaiya we... were..hun...ng... No! Aru was hungry and we came here to eat maggie." I said hesitatingly.

"What?" Aru look at me and shouts.

"Yeah, you only were feeling hungr-" I said and got interrupted again in between.