10. Coffee & Biscuit

His pov:

I drove back to my office as i got a call from my PA Manish Gupta that the bastard i've captured since 4 years was trying to kill himself. I will kill him myself but death is such an easy thing to give him. I'll make that bastard suffer until his last breathe.

My PA Mr. Manish Gupta was the most loyal of all the workers here. That's the reason i trusted him the most and he handled my legal and illegal works.

Flashback

"It better be important." I said as irritation conquered over me.

"Sir, He tried to overdose himself with the medicine the doctor prescribed for his headache. His breathing is slowing down, Sir. I request your presence." Manish said from the other side.

"I'll be there in 20!" I said cutting the call.

Present

I was so damn frustrated as he tried to do this on my date, while i was enjoying my time with mu buttercup.

I will beat the shit out of him. Bloody hell!

I drove myself to the office and took the elevator which was only built for me. I was drenched in water but my blood was boiling from inside. I cursed him under my breathe. I reached the basement and starting taking my steps towards the secret door which only my PA, the Doctor and My friends knew about.

By the time i reached the room, i saw the Doctor and Manish standing right next to the bed of that bastard. The doctor was checking him and giving him some glucose running through the pipes into his veins.

"Is he alive?" I asked looking at the doctor.

"Yes. No risks but he should rest."

"No, he shouldn't. Make him well enough so that he can drink and eat by himself. And take more blood from him, the patient must need it."

"Mr. Agastya he is not we-"

"Do you hear what i'm saying?" I gave him a death glare and he agreed.

"Why do you do this, Sir?" Manish asked.

This bastard tried to humiliate me in one of the car race. No one ever won when i was in the competition. I was the best! But he proved me wrong. Later, when i got to know he cheated, i tracked him down.

And got to know he do several illegal business and one of them included sex raketing. I respected women a lot and this part of him made me hate him even more. And found him one random day lying unconscious on a street.

"A personal matter." I answered to the long gone question of Manish.

"Sir, i meant why do you treat him this way?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused looking up at Manish as he never questioned any of his work he was given to do.

"The coffee & biscuit treatment. I mean you could just shoot him straight in the head and he'll be gone forever."

"Oh, that" I said understanding what he meant.

I've been beating him mercilessly and fed him nothing but Coffee and biscuit in the past 4 years. And donating all his blood to the hospital, to the people most in need of blood.

"You see, death will be too easy for the sins he have committed, Mr. Gupta. He deserve a slow and death pain."

"He's gaining consciousness." The doctor said taking my attention.

"Take his blood." I almost and ordered.

The doctor started doing what he was asked to and i asked Manish to get him coffee and biscuits. I was watching the blood coming out of his system into the bloodbag which felt so satisfactory.