9. Rays of Hope

Her pov:

I drank my coffe in silence and looked at him still not looking away from me. I felt his eyes all the time on me but didn't dared to look back. he forwarded his hand to touch me.

He tucked the hair behind my ears and as his hands touched my earlobe, I felt some kind of sensations running through my ears. My ears suddenly turned red as i could feel the warmth still there.

After finishing my coffee, he paid the bill but i didn't protest on paying the bill because i was liking th etreatment he was giving me. Something tells me that he's not like the other boy, He's something.... different.

He chose a good restaurant for the date. He paid attention to all my talks. He never took his eyes off me. He was well-dressed and decent. And... He was smelling nice. He should day his presence, his smell, it was attractive.

I hope he's just like he is.

"Let's go, shall we?" He said bringing me back to my senses.

"Sure" I said picking up my bag.

We walked out of the restaurant and he suddenly held my hand and started making our way to the other side of the road. I felt secured in his presence. I felt protected, loved, cared and most of all... I felt Alive.

His hand was not just to make the way through the road. But it was a form of assurance, love, protected and anything a partner could make the other one feel around him.

We made it to the other side of the road where his car was parked. Our eyes met and i felt his face suddenly getting closer and his hand on my back and other one still holding mine. He was about to kiss me and...

*tring* *tring*

His phone buzzed and i came back to my senses and realized what we were about to do. I saw him closing his eyes frustration and he answered the call.

"It better be important"

Someone said something from the other side that i couldn't hear but tell from his facial expressions that it was serious.

"I'll be there in 20!" He said and cut the call.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, come. I'll drop you home." He said opening his car door.

"No, i'll go."

"I said I'll drop you, come."

He said in a dominant voice and i didn't protest further and sat on the passenger seat. He secured me with the seat belt and i felt his face again getting closer, our eyes met and her broke the contact settling the belt and closed the door.

He sat on driver's seat and started to drive. I wanted to ask him what happened but chose to stay quiet as he did't tell me in the first place. The drive was smooth and quiet. I played the radio and a bollywood song started to play.

The weather started to get chilly and dark clouds covered the sky. And it started raining, Agastya rolled up the windows of both the sides. The song 'Zara Zara Behekta hai' started to play on the radio.

It turned a little dark. The intensity in the car started to grow and i saw him from the corner of my eyes, as he started driving rashly with his eyes straight on the road. The song was getting too much to ignore.

God! Why did i turn the music on? This music is so intense.

He turned the radio off to make the environment cool down. Suddenly, he stopped the car and i saw that he parked the car infront of my house and i just realized i wasn't giving him directions. I was about to ask how did he know where i live.

But he got up from his seat and started to come on my side and opened the door for me. I unbuckled my seat and saw him watching me closely. I came out of the car but he didn't left my gaze still holding the door.

I saw his eyes getting intense and his hair wet from the rain. He came closer and i put my hands on his chest to stop him from what he was doing. He came closer and kissed me on my cheeks and i closed my eyes with the pleasure.

I could feel the wetness of his lips and drops of rain on me. The weather was chilly but his warm hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer and he deepened the kiss on my cheeks and i felt my knees turning weak.

He parted his lips from my cheeks and i realized i wasn't breathing the whole time. I opened my eyes and he made his distance from me and said.

"It was nice meeting you, baby. I look forward to your message if you want to go on another date or not."

Babyyy!!!!! I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"It was nice meeting you too."

"Have a good night"

"Goodnight"

I said and ran to my house. I turned behind and saw him driving away. I made my way inside the house and i saw my mom sitting in the living room.

"How was your date?" She asked me coming forward.

"It was okay i think i should change i'm drenched in water."

I said moving away aithout making any eye contact with her. As she is my mother and she could read my heart through my eyes. I made it to my room and saw Anu smiling at me devilishly. She might gonna ask about the date.

"Hey" I said being nervous.

"Hellooo" She said in an alluring tone.

"I should change, i'm-"

"Yeah, yeah. Go change." She cut me off and gave me the nightsuit to wear.

I went towards the bathroom to take a shower. All the time i spent showering i could not stop thinking about him, his kiss, his arms wrapped around my waist, the cute nicknames he kept giving me. I returned from the bathroom and started to dry my hair.

"So... How was the date?" She asked me sitting on the bed looking at me through the mirror.

"It was good."

"Just good?"

No! It was Awesome, i just don't wanna accept the fact i liked it, i liked him.

"I think i like him."

"Like... like like or just like?"

"I mean.. i don't know like... i just i think- i don't know."

I started telling Anahita about the date, how it went and all that. She said she was happy for me. I got downstairs for the dinner anf there everyone started asking about the date.I told them it was good and theu sensed i wasn't comfortable talking about this, so no one forced and ate the dinner in silence. I got back to my room and changed into the pyjamas. I wasn't alle to sleep but tried closing my eyes.

____________
____________

Please vote!

Sorry that the update is coming after very long. It's been almost a week. I apologize. I will be posting one more chapter as an apology.

Thank you for reading.

Follow on Instagram for further more updates:

author_arika