36

Everyone loves 🎨

Haeri
Soooooo

Hoshi
She forgave me

Taylor
You better not mess up again

Seungkwan
She has a gold heart

Aww thank you
He was actually sweet
Oh girls come here to pick up some flowers
I can't bring all of this home

Mei
Yes!
My hallway needs some color

Jun
I'll bring some

Hayun
Dino bring some pretty ones
I can use for inspiration

Dino
You're the prettiest flower ♥️

Mingyu
Ugh

Wonwoo
Our youngest has game

He isn't wrong

Seungkwan
How Solbin reacted ?

Vernon
Scoups how are the fans?

Scoups
Depends
It's a mix reaction

Jeonghan
I hope she truly stays quiet

Joshua
I hope so too
We can ruin our image

Minghao
Let's celebrate one thing at a time
We're happy for you two

Woozi
We are
But I would appreciate if you come to the meeting

Dk
Me and Seungkwan are here waiting for you

5 more minutes? 🙏

Hoshi
Please

Seungkwan
Ok ok
Just because she asked

Although Hoshi has planned being with Bitna the rest of the day, he forgot that he had a BSS meeting with Woozi. So now he's in a dilemma but he needs to go.

"Stop frowning or you'll get wrinkles" Bitna said taking him out of his own mind "go... I'll wait here or in the cafeteria"

Hoshi flashed a grateful smile as he kissed her. "Thanks for being so understanding," he said sincerely, his gaze softening as he met her eyes. "I'll be quick."

Bitna waved off his concerns with a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Tiger" she replied gently. "Tay told me the caramel latte it's really good here so I might as well try it"

"She's not wrong. Try the chocolate cookies too" he smiled before leaving her

Bitna sat alone at a corner table in the bustling cafeteria, her thoughts drifting as she stirred her coffee. She had been lost in her own world, thinking about the last days and how she now is hoping it's over, when the sound of familiar voices pulled her from her reverie.

"Bitna's here" Hayun's voice rang out excitedly as she nudged Dino

Dino followed Hayun's gaze and spotted Bitna sitting alone at the table. "Are you waiting for Hoshi?" he asked her

"Hey, guys!" Bitna greeted them warmly, gesturing for them to take a seat. "Join me. Hoshi might take a while. And the flowers are in the practice room "

Hayun grinned as she settled into the chair beside Bitna, her eyes bright with excitement. "Yeah right, he must be fighting with Seungkwan to get out of the meeting"

Dino nodded in agreement as he took a seat opposite Bitna "I wouldn't be surprised. Can I go and see the blood bath?" he teased

"You stay here. Or better go, I wanna talk with Bitna"

Bitna chuckled at their playful banter, feeling grateful for their company. "You can stay Dino" she said warmly, not wanting him to pout.

"Tell me all about you and Hoshi"

"I'm sorry. He said yes to protect us and it almost ruined your relationship" Dino said looking sad

"Don't worry about us, worry about protecting Hayun..." Bitna said " is it ok you two being together here?"

"Yeah...we don't do PDA so if anyone asks I'm just a friend" Hayun shrugged her shoulders

"In private the situation it's different" Dino chuckled " but I'm glad you forgave him. Are you two still hiding?"

"Yes, it's still new for the fans. And I don't mind people not knowing my private life"

"I get sick just thinking about it"

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Bitna asked

"Hayun is preparing for another showcase" Dino smiled widely " I'm a very proud boyfriend"

"I can see that. Can I have a sneak peek?"

"Nope. Not even him can see, I always hide the paintings when he's home"

"She does" Dino pouted " but I'm sure they're amazing"

After some more talking, Bitna noticed Hoshi coming through and sat next her.

"Sorry, Seungkwan was not letting me out"

"I told you" Hayun smirked "I need to go so now that you have company we we'll go"

"What? You said you had the whole af-"

"Get up Mister Chan" she said and he did just that

Hoshi and Bitna now alone and he wanted to kiss her but it was not the right place.

"I wanna kiss you" he let his thoughts leave his mouth

"I do too." She smiled "but maybe it's better if you stayed home"

"Why?"

"The news just came out, fans may be watching over you.... Tomorrow my place ok, Tiger?"

"Ok" he nodded and discreetly place a hand on her thigh "but tomorrow you're mine"

Bitna was about to speak when Hoshi's phone rang all of the sudden.

He took one look at the ID " Gorgeous just remember I love you" his worlds made her confuse but when he answer it made sense " hey mom. Yup it's over. She's with me.... No mom. You'll scare her away."

Bitna chuckled shaking her head

"Yeah I love her, don't run her away" he said looking at Bitna " she wants to speak with you"

The girl casually took his phone and was prepared for his mom interview "Hi"

"Even your voice sound nice. How did he manage to keep you? Is he treating you right? I know his food is not good, I can send you some. Send me your address. Oh my god, how you feel now the witch is gone? I'm so happy darling. I just hope your parents will understand my son actions. He should buy some gifts for them or even better, he should ask you to marry him"

"Mom!"Hoshi said hearing it by being glued up to Bitna

"He does treat me well and I wouldn't mind some homemade cooking, when Hoshi invites me for you home I'll be delighted to try it. I'm very happy with him but I don't think there's a need for a ring yet, maybe he can buy some wine and roses for my parents"

"I like you. And you don't need to wait to his invitation! Please come even without him. I'll ask my daughter to come also"

Bitna laughed as Hoshi gasped "you're hurting your son feelings. He will cry"

"Please he's been too busy. Please tell me what you want to eat and I'll ask my husband to buy al I need"

"Can I go?" Hoshi asked

"If you want to....I just want her there"

"Only if you tell me embarrassing stories about him" Bitna said

"Oh please his sister will be in charge of that. I'll text her"