3

Hoshi and Scoups navigated their way  towards the company headquarters. Hoshi's stomach churned with nerves, he was worried about Scoups being there and he was still not over the fact that Bitna is here now.

"Thank you for being here with me, Scoups," Hoshi admitted, his gratitude evident in his voice.

Scoups flashed him a reassuring smile, his eyes filled with unwavering support. "If you wanna back out, I'm here. It's not too late"

"I'm sure. I don't wanna they pressure Hayun to come public."

"I get that but... Bitna is here"

"And?" Hoshi asked with a stern voice

"I know you. Don't tell me there's nothing there"

"I don't wanna talk about it"

As they entered the meeting room, Hoshi felt a surge of apprehension wash over him.

The stern faces of the company executives greeted them, their expressions unreadable as they waited for the meeting to begin.

The executives wasted no time in laying out their expectations for Hoshi's involvement in the fake dating scheme, painting a rosy picture of the benefits it would bring to his career and to Seventeen.

"Do you understand?" One of them asked Hoshi

"You're so delusional. You're lucky he said yes but the next time you talk to me first" Scoups said glaring that them

"I understand" Hoshi interjected, his voice firm and resolute. "I also understand that you'll leave Dino out of this"

The executives exchanged incredulous glances, clearly taken aback by Hoshi's words.

"It's a deal. But don't forget, you can't date for two years. You will break up in a year but you can't date for another year."

Scoups watched with admiration as Hoshi stood his ground, his heart hurts for letting him go in this crazy plan but happy he's protecting the youngest.

"Are we done here?" He said

As the meeting came to a close, Hoshi felt a sense of relief wash over him. Though the future was uncertain, he knew that he had made the right decision.

Everyone loves 🎨

Tay
Is everyone alive or Scoups need help with the bodies?

Mei
I'm too tired for this

Jeonghan
Who tired you? 😏

Mei
Why you ask
You know the answer

Jun
Babe....

Woozi
I'm not leaving bed
Jiwoo is sleeping next to me

Haeri
And mommy is working
My new boss is a bitch

The bitch needs the report by four

Haeri
See?

You love me

Scoups
I didn't kill anyone

Dino
Is it done?

Hoshi
Yeah
You and Hayun are safe

Hayun
Thank you
Really
Can't thank you enough

Scoups
One day I might need Tay

Minghao
Who doesn't?
Get in line

Mingyu
So what now?

Joshua
You need to kiss her?