27

As the storm raged outside, creating a beautiful sound track , Hoshi and Bitna found themselves cozied up at home.

With the sound of rain pattering against the windows and the occasional rumble of thunder echoing in the distance, the two of them huddled together on the couch.

Bitna snuggled closer to Hoshi, her head resting against his chest as she listened to the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat. "It's lucky we're both off today," she remarked, her voice soft and gentle against the backdrop of the storm.

Hoshi nodded, his arms wrapped protectively around her. "Yeah, I got my girl on my arms.... I'm more than lucky"he replied, his voice filled with reassurance. "Just you, me, and the sound of the rain."

Bitna smiled, feeling a sense of peace wash over her as she gazed up at Hoshi. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," she admitted

Everyone loves 🎨

Dk
Ok how many of us are just lying down?

Mei
Best day off ever

Jun
Thanks Scoups

Scoups
I'm just resting, although I have my therapy session later this afternoon

Taylor
Sucks for you
Asked her to go to your home
Or asked your brother to help

Scoups
You think?
He would never

Woozi
Didn't you girls had some course?

Mei
We have but it's rainy
Wanna come here?

Jun
Nope

Scoups
I guess your man wants some alone time

Minghao
Me and Yufei are watching cartoons
Tay is available

Taylor
I'm coming over
Ditch your session for today
Rest

Scoups
Are you serious?

Taylor
Its raining
You can fall even in crutches

Jeonghan
Enjoy while she's nice

I second that
Can my house be in your schedule?

Taylor
Naked ?

Hoshi
I'll do the massage
Let her be

I don't mind that too

Mingyu
Single people here

Seungkwan
Felling single as a Pringle

Vernon
I haven't eaten Pringle's in ages

Hayun
*photo*

Vernon
Really?

Dino
My gf wants my gf gets

Dk
Show off

Jun
Wait until you get a girlfriend

Tay
Dk will be the most whipped of all of you

Mei
Second that

I think it will be Scoups
He would give a island if she asked for

Scoups
For sure
My girl wants my girl has

Vernon
We're all the same

As the storm continued its relentless assault outside, Hoshi's eyes twinkled with mischief as he turned to Bitna. "Well, looks like Mother Nature has forced to be home.... I could teach you one thing or two"he quipped, a playful grin spreading across his face.

Bitna raised an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. "Oh, so you think you've got moves, huh?" she teased "I'm way better than you tiger"

Hoshi chuckled, his confidence unwavering. "I know I have the moves. Main dancer remember?"he replied, his grin widening.

"Have they seen killer dance?"

Hoshi laughed "Woozi is good... I'm better"

"Eh, you're ok" she said shrugging her shoulders

"You'll make me cry" he snuggled into her chest

Bitna rolled her eyes playfully "Big baby" she retorted "come on... show me your moves"

With the sound of rain along with the music, Hoshi began to demonstrate a few basic dance steps, his movements smooth and fluid.

"Okay, now it's your turn," he said, flashing Bitna a challenging grin.

"Easy. Even Jiwoo does that"

Bitna nodded as she mirrored his movements. As they danced together, their banter and laughter filled the room, a joyful counterpoint to the storm raging outside.

After many rounds of teasing, Bitna got tired going again to the couch.

"Giving up?" Hoshi asked taking his sweaty shirt off

"Are you giving me a show?" She smirked "I'm not complaining, you're hot"

"You like?" He leaned down and kissed her "you can touch too"

"You little teaser" she said pulling him down and stranding him, his hands gripping on her hips

"You were saying?" He said rolling his body "you're perfect"

"I love that" she said trailing his abs with her finger

"What?"

"You being all sweet. I always wanted a boyfriend that would show me he loves me. When Haeri started dating Woozi I knew right away they would marry and have babies"

"Why?" Hoshi asked with his voice almost as a whisper

"The way they look at each other. I envy them that time" she confessed, her eyes not looking at his face "the way I look at you"

"I love you. I'll tell you and show you every way I can. I waited to much time for you"

"I bet your wait was fun, girls all over you" Bitna said

"You think to highly of me" Hoshi tap her ass "I don't sleep around... like never"

"Never? So in five years?" He shooked his head "how is that possible?"

"I drowned myself in work. Before you I had... 2 girlfriends" he smoothed her hips "three is the lucky charm"

"Now you made me feel bad" she pouted looking down " I did have a one night stand while I was away"

"I wasn't expecting anything, gorgeous. We weren't together. He's a lucky bastard but now you won't touch anyone"

"Only you?" She whispered cupping his cheeks

"Only me" Hoshi grabbed her hands and flattened them into his stomach "and you're making me go crazy"

"You've been along time waiting. Sorry..." she kissed him while tracing his abs again

"I love you. Please" he shifted pulling her closer to him

"Love me tiger" she said taking her shirt

Hoshi didn't have to be told a second time, he took the opportunity to kiss her and to show her how much he loved her.