5

As Seventeen gathered in the recording studio to work on their song "God of Music," the atmosphere buzzed with creative energy and excitement.

The members settled into their respective positions, ready to pour their hearts and souls into the music.

Mingyu, who had been tasked with starting the session, adjusted his headphones and cleared his throat.

"Let's go!"The other members nodded in agreement, their eyes shining with determination.

As the music began to play, each member poured their passion into the song.

"Woozi, can we try that part again? I think we can add a bit more emotion to it," S.Coups suggested, his eyes focused intently on the screen in front of him.

Woozi nodded in agreement, his fingers flying over the keyboard as he made adjustments to the track. "Sure thing, let's give it another shot."

As they launched into the chorus once more, the room filled with laughter and talk.

As Mei and Bitna joined the rest of Seventeen in the recording studio, the atmosphere crackled with tension.

Hoshi looked at her and rolled his eyes, he didn't know she didn't knew he was there. Mei only told her she wanted to see Jun before they went out.

The rest members greeted them with warm smiles and enthusiastic waves as they entered the room.

"Hey babe" Jun lifted Mei and kissed her

"Glad you could make it," Mingyu exclaimed

"Did you heard the song?"Vernon asked

Mei's face lit up with enthusiasm. "It sounds incredible!"

Bitna nodded in agreement sitting next to Joshua. But then it was his turn to go into the recording booth.

As he got up, Hoshi sat next to her, their knees were touching and none of them made an effort to move.

As the recording session progressed, Bitna couldn't stifle a sudden sneeze, causing Hoshi to glance over in her direction with a concerned look.

Time flew by, with each member taking their turn in the recording booth. As Joshua finished up and Hoshi prepared to take his turn, he noticed Bitna shiver slightly, the chilly air of the studio sending a shiver down her spine.Without a second thought, Hoshi swiftly removed his jacket and draped it over Bitna's knees.

"Hmm" she looked at him but he didn't look at her just got up and walked inside the booth.

Bitna blinked in surprise, she didn't know what to think. She smiled as she put his jacket on, it still had his smell, she wants to sniff but she knew Mei was watching her carefully.

"Look the other way" Bitna said

"Girl... you're both lying to yourselves" Mei chuckled

As Hoshi exited the recording booth, Bitna looked at him in hopes to engage him but the door open up and she was cut off.

"Hey, Hoshi, do you mind if we take a few pictures together? Your manager told me you were here"Solbin's voice was polite, though Bitna couldn't ignore the underlying eagerness in her tone.

Hoshi's response was sympathetic , though Bitna detected a slight stiffness in his demeanor.

"Sure"he replied, mustering a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

As Solbin and Hoshi posed for the photos, Bitna's heart sank as she observed the scene before her.

Now she doesn't feel good with his jacket, matter in fact she feels sick.

"Are you okay?"Mei asked, her eyes were filled with concern

Bitna offered her a weary smile "I'm fine. Just need to go to work"she took the jacket and walked away from the studio.

Hoshi did saw her leave and looked down as Solbin was editing the photo.

"They're ok. Bye" Solbin said

He saw the jacket and put in on, this time her smell was lingering.

Mei got up from Jun side and pushed Hoshi "you're a fucking idiot" and went away

Later that day, Bitna's steps faltered as she approached the office exit, her heart sinking at the unexpected sight of Hoshi standing there, his expression dark with anger.

"Hoshi..." Bitna started, but her words trailed off as she braced herself for the storm she knew was coming.Hoshi's jaw clenched as he turned to face her, his eyes flashing with frustration.

"Why did you left?"he demanded, his voice laced with hurt.

"Wanted me to stay there?" Bitna's heart plummeted at the accusation in his tone, her own anger rising to meet his. "I had my reasons, Hoshi," she retorted, her voice sharp with defiance.

"I wanted you to stay!"

"I needed to leave" she said

"You weren't the only one affected by your decision."Hoshi's gaze softened slightly at her words, but the hurt still lingered in his eyes "I asked you to stay"

"You asked me to use you"

"I know, Bitna," he admitted "and why didn't you"

"It wasn't fair" she said looking at him with sorry "I couldn't do that to you"

"You left! You left me here and any chance of our future"

"I didn't had a choice!"

"You did. You chose to go" Bitna felt a pang of guilt wash over her at his words, knowing that she had hurt him deeply with her  departure.

"I'm sorry, Hoshi," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. "I never meant to hurt you."

Hoshi sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I know. But you could have stayed or fuck ... we could have tried long relationship"

"I was still healing. I couldn't go into a relationship. I didn't want to lose you. I like you too much for that."

"And I loved you." Bitna heart ached at the pain in his voice " You were the one girl that I found a connection. It was easy with you."

"I was scared, Hoshi," she confessed, her voice trembling with emotion. "Scared of what might happen if I stayed, I didn't want to turn you into my second option. You didn't deserve that"

Hoshi's expression softened at her vulnerability, his anger melting away to reveal the hurt and longing beneath " do you still like that idiot?!"

"What? Hell no"  Bitna said getting louder "I like you. Fuck the first time I saw you when I came back I just wanted to hug you and kiss you"

"You can't have that," he murmured, stepping closer to her until their eyes met, the distance between them suddenly feeling insignificant. "I'm done. The minute you entered that plane you made a choice"

Bitna felt tears prickling at the corners of her eyes as she reached out to him, her hand trembling with emotion, but he took a step back.

"Stay away from me. That's all I ask. If you like me.... Give me peace" he said getting in his car