29

ho5hi_kwon late night runs

User1 #freehoshi

User2 #freehoshi

User3 #freehoshi

User4 #freehoshi

mee.i #freehoshi
Tay.tay I'm the dramaaaaaaaa

As Hoshi and Bitna entered the dorms, their eyes immediately fell upon Solbin, who was seated at the dining table, her presence a palpable disruption to the evening's plans.

Bitna shot Hoshi a quick glance, her expression a mix of surprise and concern. "What she's doing here?"she whispered

"Looking for trouble"

"She came looking for you, Dino let her in and although me and Mingyu told her to go she won't" Dk said

"She's lucky Tay and Scoups aren't here yet"

Bitna offered him a reassuring smile " She'll be leaving in a bit"

As they approached the table, Solbin's eyes flickered in their direction, a knowing smirk playing at the corners of her lips. "Well, well, look... my boyfriend" she remarked, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Hoshi clenched his fists at his sides, struggling to maintain his composure in the face of Solbin's taunts.

"Not your boyfriend" he replied tersely, his voice strained.

Bitna stepped forward, her demeanor calm but firm. "Let's not make this any more uncomfortable than it needs to be," she interjected, shooting Hoshi a meaningful look "Solbin go away"

"Me? I need to talk with him. You can go and find another boyfriend" Solbin said trying to get a reaction from Bitna but she didn't had it.

"Imma see if the boys need help. I can't with this bitch" she said "can you deal with her?"

"Go" Hoshi kissed Bitna forehead before she turn to the kitchen

Solbin's smirk widened, her gaze lingering on Hoshi, thinking she won.

"She doesn't even stand by you" she muttered, though the underlying tension remained palpable.

"No. She just knows what's best and she stayed she would probably slap the hell out of you"

"Why? She's the one who stole you?" Solbin got up and slammed the table

"Leave or low you voice!"

"Hey, let's calm down" Mingyu said as they came to see what's wrong

"I can't. This was supposed to be easy" Solbin said

"What?" Bitna asked

"This deal! We were supposed to fall in love but she had to show up"

"What?!" Hoshi said " why did you think that?"

"I wasn't kidding. We met in a event... don't you remember?"

"Briefly. I meet a lot of people" he shrugged his shoulders

"You and I had a moment, but you went away before I could ask for you number"

"Ok... she's Delulu" Bitna chuckled " Dk call the cops"

"On it" he grabbed his phone

"No. No drama." Hoshi said " Solbin go away. Leave me alone"

"Everyone thinks you're unhappy" she said crying

"He is" Dk, Mingyu and Bitna said in unison

"He's like this because of YOU! You're a fucking bitch"

As Solbin's words cut through the air, Bitna's expression tightened, her jaw clenching in barely contained frustration.

Hoshi, his patience wearing thin, felt a surge of anger rise within him. He could handle the insults on him but never on her.

"Hey, watch your mouth," he snapped, his voice low and dangerous as he fixed Solbin with a steely glare.

Bitna placed a calming hand on his arm, her touch a silent plea for restraint. "Let's not stoop to her level," she urged, her voice measured but firm.

But Hoshi's anger simmered just beneath the surface, his fists clenched at his sides as he struggled to maintain his composure.

"She can't just say whatever she wants," he muttered through gritted teeth, his eyes ablaze with righteous indignation." She can't treat you like that"

"What's she's doing here?" Scoups asked

"And why Bitna looks like a second away from  going bezerk?" Tay asked looking at Solbin

"Ugh I can't deal with you"

"Leave then" Minghao said

"Hoshi?"

"Did you think I would say not to go? Please do " he said placing an arm around Bitna waist

Anger was evident on Solbin face as she pushed Jun and went away

"Did she just pushed you?" Mei screamed and Jun immediately grab her waist "let me go"

"Are you ok?" Hoshi whispered

"I'm ok tiger. I just wished this wasn't a situation, she's out looking for blood"

"She won't be the reason for us to fight. No break ups for us" he cupped her cheek and "I love you too much"

"I love you too" Bitna smiled

While Bitna was talking with the girls, Hoshi wasted no time in contacting his manager, his voice clipped and tense as he outlined the situation with Solbin.

"I need out of this contract," he insisted, his tone leaving no room for argument. "I won't tolerate her behavior any longer."

His manager listened in silence, the gravity of Hoshi's words sinking in with each passing moment. "I understand," came the eventual reply, tinged with sympathy. "My hands are tied. Think about the group...wait a little longer"

"I can't. She's fucking crazy!"

"I know. She's been texting and calling me to help her...."

"With what?"

"What do you think? Breaking you up with Bitna" he answer

"That won't happen. Find a way.... I don't care how?"

"I don't know Hoshi..." his manager said with unsteady voice "why don't you said you left Bitna, maybe she'll believe and everything is ok"

"No way." Hoshi said ending the call