Chapter 72: Uninterested

Start from the beginning

I noticed his replies were all short. I was sure he was mad.

I sat on the bed beside him and leaned forward. "But is it something bad? You said you wanted to marry me. How can you marry me if you have a relationship with her? "I am confused."

"It's good, and... it's bad too."

I frowned when he said it was bad too. That kind of hurt my heart. "How is it bad?"

Taehyung sighed. "I may end up fucked up in cheating scandals and other ridiculous scandals more," said Taehyung. He did not want to mention Nara's threat because it was quite a long story to tell, and he might get more screwed up if she misunderstood.

I bit my bottom lip slightly. Cheating scandal was the thing I was intended to do when I did that. 

Taehyung caught the glance of a guilty look in her eyes. "It's okay. I know you didn't expect this to happen."

But I expected it to. "You're holding it in," I blurted out. 

He frowned, confused. 

"The anger. You hold it in. That's why you avoid looking at me most of the time. You have the right to get angry at me. So, let it out, Taehyung. Mad at me." 

"No, y/n, I'm not. I am really thinking. I have to think. And the way I'm thinking is like this: I lie on the bed, sleeping if I can. I am just thinking, that's all," he said, sighing and closing his eyes like I had caused him to be more stressed. 

Taehyung was trying to control his temper. Nara just really pissed him off. He swore if Y/N wasn't with him or if he's in Seoul, he would kill that bitch right away.

I looked at him. I was actually so upset inside. He even called me Y/N instead of babe.

My flattering heart only lasted less than 24 hours. 

I was just so disappointed with myself.

And if I pushed him into this conversation again, I would end up pissing him off.

I should leave him alone first and come back later. 

So, I got up and left his room. 

                 I looked at the digital clock on the small table; it was 10.36 p.m. 

I moved my legs so that they hung over the edge of the bed. 

I really wanted to check on Taehyung again. And I wanted to do something to cheer him up too. 

I pulled myself out of bed and went to his room. 

I knocked on his door twice. There's been no response. I guessed he was earlier, so I just twisted the door open.

I heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

He was in the shower. I bet it would take some time, so I went to sit on the corner of his bed.

I stretched my legs and rubbed my legs together out of boredom. 

Not too long ago, I heard the sound of the shower's glass door sliding open and closing and heard him moving about.

Taehyung got out of his bathroom, and it was unexpected to see Y/N sitting on his bed, looking like he was waiting for him. 

More surprisingly, she was only in a bathrobe. She really drove him crazy at this moment.

"Taehyung," I called him as soon as I saw him, and I got up. 

He walked towards me, and obviously he looked somewhere, trembling. "What's wrong, y/n?"

I almost pursed my lips. He called me y/n again.