23. You're my eternal sunshine (epilogue)

Ariana's POV
Me and Y/N have been together for half a year now. It's been the best half year of my life because of her and hopefully it'll be like this for the rest of my life. She's so perfect and I can't believe she actually wants to be with me, to me that's just crazy. Even though our relationship has had its ups and downs, especially during the beginning, it's still the best relationship I've ever had.

That got me thinking about my label. I've got many questions about my sexuality, from paparazzi, fans, etc. but I've always just ignored those questions because I've never gotten a chance to actually think about that myself. I'm obviously not straight since Y/N is the love of my life and it hasn't felt unnatural in anyway. Still I'm not gonna label myself, can't people not just live the people they do without having to put a name on it?

I'm currently packing up boxes with things from my old house to my and Y/N's new house. It's huge, probably considered a mansion but house sounds more homey. Angie has been telling Y/N for months that she'll be okay living alone, the biggest reason why Y/N was unsure to move was because she didn't want to leave Angie which in my eyes is so sweet, but I'm glad she did move with me in the end.

I picked up a small frame, a picture of me and Y/N that I had never seen before. She looks so cute and excited in the picture. I smiled to myself wondering what this picture is from, then I remember the first time we met.

Flashback (Y/N's POV)
I stood there is disbelief a few more seconds before clearing my throat. "If it's okay, I'd like to take a picture, like with you, a selfie you know, we don't have to, I mean I want to bu-"

"Yes Y/N I'll take a picture with you" she cut me off in my ramble.

"Okay" I smiled nervously taking my phone. I forgot to turn off the music from my AirPods that I had thrown inside my bag so she saw imagine playing. She smiled seeing it and I nervously did too as I went into the camera app to take a selfie.

I noticed the stupid huge smile on my face that I knew I had done the entire time. At least I got the picture with her.
End

I smiled even wider thinking back at that day, a day that changed my life but I had no idea about it then. Y/N came into the room.

"Wha- aww the first time we met!" She awed as she bent down to my level, I'm sitting down on the floor.

"I know, it's beautiful" I said with my dimples showing.

"Not my stupid grin though, you were beautiful, you are beautiful" she said taking the frame from my hand to look closer.

"Thank you babe but I think you're grin is super cute"

She smiled. "This is going over our bed" she said standing up.

I followed her into our half-done bedroom. She quickly hammered a screw in the wall over our bed before hanging the picture there, beautifully.

Y/N's POV
Hanging that picture there just lit up the messy undone room. A picture if a time that changed my life forever but I had no idea it would back then.

"Hey Y/N? Can I tell you something?" Ariana asked looking at me with her pretty big brown eyes.

"Hm?"

"You're my eternal sunshine, Y/N"

"You'll always be my eternal sunshine, Ariana"

We hugged each other, her arms comforted be so much by just being wrapped around me and I really hope mine do the same to her. We stood like that, our arms wrapped around each other when a message interrupted. I pulled away slightly and reached for my phone in my back pocket. I checked my phone and saw a message from Angie.

Texts from today 1:49PM
Angel: I HAVE TO TELL YOU AND ARI SOMETHING!! COMING OVER ASAP

Me: Alright, you're welcome here (especially if there's news)

Just as I told Ari about it the door rang im and I went down to open it. I was met with a brunette woman I call Angel. She runs in and drops down on my couch. Me and Ariana sits opposite her on the couch eager to hear the news.

"You'll never guess who I met today!" Angie exclaims.

"WHO!?" Me and Ariana both yell out in excitement.

"Billie Eilish! She even gave me her phone number and all even though she didn't do that to anyone else!" She says in a high pitched tone.

Me and Ariana looked at each other before looking back at Angie. "That sounds just like how me and Ariana first met"
______________

A/N
I know this was really short but it's supposed to be an "epilogue" but idk if I succeeded LMAO! This chapter was really bad I apologize! I hate it so much but it is what it is! To my defense I wrote this after midnight.

This whole story is now officially finished! Please leave your honest opinion, improvements that I can work on maybe or if it was all just good (not expected)! I'm really sad this is all over but I've started losing motivation so I guess it's a good thing. I'm only going to read through this story and edit some things case your girl hasn't read through a single chapter LMAO

If you enjoyed this please tell me and I might write another Ariana x reader story if you want to. Or I've written a criminal minds story (Spencer Reid x reader) that I'd be super grateful if you guys would read! I'm also planning on a few Emily Prentiss stories as well so don't worry, I'm for now on only writing wlw (I think)!

Now, for the last time in this story, please vote and comment! And for everyone who has done that for my other chapters I just wanna say a huge thank you! And thank you all for almost 2K reads!! I love you all so much! Goodbye!

/Minna<3