20. The true story finally

Y/N's POV
Me and Angie fell asleep on the couch. Netflix was turned off when I woke up but Angie was still asleep on my shoulder. She looks so cute while sleeping although the snores she sometimes make annoy me a lot.

I stretched out my arm getting my phone trying not to wake her. I manage to do it and checked the time just to see that it's 8:45AM. I saw a missed message from yesterday that Alina had written to me.

Texts from yesterday 9:33PM
Alina: Hey Y/N! I won't make it to work tomorrow morning, hopefully after lunch since my car broke. Do you think you and Angelina can get to work earlier? Maybe at 7:30AM just to clean up the rest and switch with the nighttime workers? Thanks!

Fuck!!! We're so late! I shook Angie awake as fast as I could and she finally woke up confused. I showed her Alina's message and she flew up from the couch and ran over to the front door and I followed. We threw on our coats and shoes before running out to our car. Angie drove, obviously over the speed limit.

When we parked outside the hotel we ran inside and apologized to the nighttime workers. They looked all sleepy as hell but they said it was all okay, some people are so nice it's insane. We got to our positions, today I was a servant in the restaurant and Angie sitting at reception.

I was placing out forks and knives for the costumers to have while eating breakfast. I saw a cleaning mop from a distant outside the restaurant and I rolled my eyes. I had almost forgotten Naomi still works here. She doesn't look at me though, thank god. I turn my back to go back behind the counter in the restaurant when I realize I forgot my pen beside the forks. When I turn back I caught Naomi staring at me with her phone up. She immediately put it back in her picked and looked away when I saw her. If she did what I think she did then I'll kill her for not stepping off, but on the other side I've no idea if she actually took a picture or not so I let it slide, this time.

At the end of that day I helped an older man with his paycheck. I smiled and waved goodbye before walking into the staff room and taking off my apron. Angie walked in closely after which I furrowed my brows at cause she don't need to be in here right now. She had a serious look on her face.

"What's up Angel?"

"Sugar, I'm scared for you" she blurted out.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Naomi, I saw her with her phone out, it looked like she was taking pictures of you"

"I think I saw her too but we don't know, there's no proof"

"Maybe we can get proof, remember when you said you thought you heard someone taking a picture at home? What if that was Naomi?"

"You're crazy, she said she'd leave me alone now and I genuinely think she meant it"

"Call me crazy but for all I know she's the crazy one and you're just too positive to see that"

I rolled my eyes. "If Naomi does stalk me or whatever then I'll admit that you were right but for now, she's innocent"

"Come on Y/N! You're the stupidest person I've ever met!"

"I'm not stupid, if anything I'm smart for not blaming someone who we have no evidence for a crime"

"Whatever sugar but when that bitch kidnaps you, you better wish you'd listened to me" she gave up putting her hands in the air.

"I will, come on let's go home" I chuckled.

We got our things and jumped in the car, me in the driver seat this time. My hands on the steering wheel were clapping to a melody stuck in my head. I started to him to it as well and Angie the same.

"I'll play the villain if you need me too" I started to sing.

"I know how it goes yeah" she continued.

"I'll be the one you play to see, play the scene, roll the cameras please!" We sang together and did the whole rest of the song until we got home.

Angie unlocked our door to our apartment. The smell of home made me smile. After taking off my shoes and coat, my ass fell down on the couch. Angie chuckled as I did while she walked into the kitchen looking for something to cook.

"What do you want sugar?" She yelled.

"Pizza!"

"N- okay" she ran over to me and dropped beside me.

I took up my phone and dialed the number for the pizzeria, yes I memorized it, don't judge me.

"One pepperoni and one Hawaii, yes, thanks" I hung up.

"I can't believe you like pineapple on pizza, it's disgusting" Angie says.

"I can't believe you don't, you're weird!"

A week or so later (maybe more idk I can't decide)

"It's happening!!" I squealed through the love of my life's house.

She laughed. "I know baby, come sit with me I miss youuu" she pays her lap gesturing for me to sit there. I sit on top of her lap.

"You two are so cute" Vic says, court nods in agreement.

"I can't stop thinking about how everyone is gonna react" Angie says throwing a chip in her mouth.

"Me neither" Max says.

"It's so fun that you're here Max, never thought you'd wanna be here with us" Vic laughed.

"Ariana is launching her album today, of corse I'll be here" max explains.

"Plus I'm here, Scott and Frankie as well" Brian adds.

"Don't forget me Brian!" Liz punched Brian's arm friendly.

"I know! The whole ass gang! I love you all!"

It really was an amazing night, everybody here just having a great time waiting for her album to come out. I have a gut feeling everyone will switch sides, all the haters. Even if they do I don't really care. I'm all over the hate now, I've other issues to deal with but even better I've Ariana and my new friends to deal with.

We all sit, talk, drink wine, eat chips waiting for the clock to hit midnight. Ariana ran her fingers through my hair the entire time making me smile.

"OMG! 1 minute left you guys!!" Frankie yelled excitedly.

We all sat quietly through that whole minute just watching the clock until it finally hit midnight. Now eternal sunshine is out! Everyone cheered and Ariana put on the album starting with the intro. We all had heard the album more then once actually so we all sang along and danced to it.

Just as true story was about to play I got a bad feeling so I stood still, I looked out the window and I swear I saw a light in the bushes.

"You okay sugar?" Angie asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm a lil drunk" I laugh trying to forget about it. Angie definitely knew something was up but she didn't push it, this is Ariana's night and we can't ruin it, eternal sunshine's night.

I started to sing and dance again to the amazing songs. After ordinary things the album ended and we all cheered and group hugged each other, Ariana in the middle. I was right in front of her in the group hug hugging her tightly.

"I'm so proud of you" I whisper in her ear.

"Thank you for everything, I love you" she whispers back. I can hear tears in her voice, tears of joy of corse.

I really am proud of her.
________________

A/N
Firstly, thank you all so fucking much for 1K reads!!! It's crazy!! I can't believe you guys are actually reading this I love you all! I didn't think anyone would read this tbh!

It's only one more chapter + and epilogue left though that I've planned out which is kinda sad cause I've really enjoyed this story! Although I have lost a little motivation but still! I might write another Ariana story later sometime idk, we'll see you in the last chapter! Bye cuties!<3