15. Way too into you*

Y/N's POV
Yesterday did no go as planned, Naomi saying those three words felt like a joke or something but she was dead serious. I left practically right after she said that and I haven't answered her calls nor her texts. Don't get me wrong, I know she's working on not liking me but I just can't handle her right now, my mind is still fixated on Ariana.

I know it sounds cliche but she really was the love of my life, is the love of my life. I'm currently sitting on my bed after work staring at her contact name. I wanna call her but I know I can't. I miss her like hell and I hate myself for breaking us up. Yes the whole fame part came like a bomb and scared me but I don't want it to scare me away. It's been so long since me and Ariana talked last so she must have moved on and it hurts.

Tears fell down from my eyes on to my phone. That's when some part of my body just made me stand up, throw on a jacket, jump in my car and drive to Ariana's house. It all happened so fast that before I knew it I stood behind her door debating wether or not I should knock. I could feel her presence which made me feel like I was home, that feeling was the one that pushed me into ringing her doorbell.

It took a while, I almost turned back in regret before she finally opened the door. She looked magical, her beautiful curly hair out, sweats, a hoodie, no makeup and of corse Toulouse in her hands. She looked confused and a little hurt, it broke my heart.

"Hi..." was all I could get out staring at her big brown eyes.

"Hi, what... what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Uhm I... I guess I just wanted to say how sorry I am for everything, I didn't mean to say what I did I miss you and you probably have moved on but I haven't and I-" she cut me off in my ramble.

"Y/N, I've not been able to stop thinking 'bout you either, please come in" she bends down and let's Toulouse run off in her house.

I felt a relief in my body as she says that. I stepped inside her house, removed my jacket and walked into her living room where she was at. When I got there her beautiful small figure stood beside her couch staring at me. We walked closer to each other and to both of our surprises we kissed. The most passionate kiss ever, so good that we fell down on her couch still making out.

I was on top of her as we kissed. We felt the heat rise. We broke the kiss to take of our shirts and pants.

"Should we-" I cut her off.

"Yeah, I'm way too into you"

She smiles. "I feel the same baby"

We continued to kiss. I started to kiss down her body towards her breasts. I have each of her breast a suck and she moaned as I did. Then I continued down her body until I hit her pantie, I slowly removed it.

"Stop teasing!" She whined.

I didn't respond. I continued to tease, when her panties were off I put my face inches away from her pussy and started to lick it with small cat licks. I went close to her clit but never on it to tease.

"Please Y/N, I need you" she whined out.

I smile doing the same gesture moving closer and closer towards her clit. When I finally hit it she groans out and I continue to suck on it as she moans in pleasure.

"Fuck!" She screams.

I pull away and sat up looking at her as she catches her breath. She sits up as well but pushes me down on my back making her get on top of me.

"Let me show you how teasing feels baby" she whispered seductively. Her voice is enough to make my pussy soak wet. She kisses me passionately. Soon enough I feel her hands down my stomach towards my pussy. When she hits my panties she takes her hand under the fabric and starts to stroke my edges.

"Please Ariana..." I moan out breaking our kiss.

"Want more? You want more baby?"

"Yes..."

"Beg for it"

"Please Ariana, give me more"

"More of what?"

"More pleasure"

"How?"

"Fuck Ariana, push your fucking fingers inside me!" I beg.

"That's what I wanna hear baby" she smirks.

Her fingers quickly shoots up my opening and I groan out loud. She fucks me with her fingers fast and I moan loudly.

"God baby" I scream out in pleasure.

After a while she stops. She sits up watching as I catch my breath, damn she fucks good. When I'm ready I sit up and we look at each other smiling.

"Let's get cleaned up together, shall we?" She asks taking my hand. I gladly followed her to her huge bathroom.

We get inside her shower together and she takes the shower head before turning on the warm water. She bends down and starts to gently clean me up on my inner thighs and on top of my pussy. It feels amazing, not as good as her fingers in me but definitely amazing.

When she finished I took the shower head from her and bend down to her pussy level. I separated her legs before spraying the water on her inner thighs letting the water rinse away her juices as well as on her pussy. When I finished I stood up and turned off the water.

I looked down at her, her big eyes looked up at me and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. Our tongues met and I put my hand on her cheek and she had her arms around my neck. Then we pulled away and we giggled.

She threw a towel on me and I dried myself off and she did the same with her towel. When we finished we hung them on the door for them to dry. She grabbed my hand and took me to her room. We instantly got under her covers still naked. I felt her soft curly hair on top of my chest and my fingers ran through it. We were in that position for a long time just enjoying each others company.

"Are we together again?" She suddenly asks.

"Yes, yes we are baby"

I could feel a smile form on her face which made me smile as well. It felt so good to have her back in my life even though she never really left. I had missed moments like this, her in my arms just existing.

At this moment I just knew I'd never loose her again.
_____________

A/N
Shorter then usual! I hate writing smut but here y'all go, like a celebration for 500 reads! Hope it's not too bad LMAO!

Thank you all so so so much for all the votes!! Means so much! And the comments I've gotten! Thank you all! And for 500 reads!!!! It's incredible I didn't think anyone would read this tbh, bye loves!