19. 34+35=69*

Ariana's POV
I woke up to the best smell in the world, my Y/N. Her hair must be newly washed cause it smells like heaven, it always does but today it was even stronger. Like a filed filled with flowers and butterflies, like a glittery lake with tons of flowers around it.

She's still sleeping but I can't contain my love for her anymore. I slowly came closer with my face to hers feeling her light breaths on my face. I connected our lips making her wake up. When she woke up she firstly pulled away a little to see what was happening but soon enough kissing me again.

The kiss became passionate, i but her bottom lip and her tongue entered my mouth. I flipped us over making me on top of her. We continued kissing even while I I started to unbutton her pyjama shirt that she'd borrowed. When it was off I pulled away from the kiss and licked my lips seductively, she blushed hardly. I grabbed bother her breasts with my hands squeezing them making her let out small moans.

I continue to hold her breasts while I lick down her stomach until I reach her pyjama pants. I remove my hands from her beautiful breasts to take off her pants. Once they're off I remove her panties as well and threw them on the floor. My fingers started sliding up and down her folds and she moans at that action.

I notice how she wants more so I circle around her entrance with two of my fingers. I tease her by not pushing them in her yet, I feel how ready she is for it tho. Her pussy is basically dripping wet for me. Although I wait until she asks for more.

"Ari please, fuck me more" Y/N finally breaths out desperately.

"Waft did you say baby?" I tease.

"Fuck me already Grande!" She yells out. I wasn't expecting it and I don't think she did either. I giggled at her desperation before pushing two fingers inside her and she moans.

I push my fingers deeper into her hole until I hit her g spot. She moans out loudly and I see her thighs vibrating and her legs closing together. She rolls on to her side forcing my fingers out of her. My fingers are all wet from her juice, not complaining. I smirked at her seeing her recover from her orgasm. She looked up at me and I put my fingers in her mouth letting her taste herself, she looks a little disgusted while doing so.

"Don't you think you taste good?" I ask removing my fingers from her mouth and licking them up myself.

"Not really, suppose you think I do tho" she chuckled.

"Best taste in the world"

She rolls her eyes and chuckles before standing up. She walks over to the bathroom door.

"I'll take a shower, care to join?" She asks.

Without hesitation I walked inside my bathroom. I start to undress as she tries to find a good temperature of the water. Once I was finished we walked inside the shower. Her skin was shining from the water running down her body, she's so fucking beautiful.

I smile as I pick up a lavender scented shampoo. I take some in my hand and starts to massage it into her scalp. I can feel how much she enjoys it which brings a huge grin on my face. The shower heads warm water pours more when I turn it on more to rinse out all the shampoo.

Soon enough everything was done and I gave her a kiss on the top of her wet head. She smiled and turned me around. I feel a cold blob of shampoo on my head before she starts to massage it into my curly hair. It feels amazing so I close my eyes to just live in the moment, I wish I could just stay in this moment forever. But unfortunately my wishes didn't come true because soon enough the warm water started to rinse away all the shampoo from my head.

When she was done she kissed the top of my head and I turned around to give her an actual kiss on the lips. Her lips are soft and amazing, I love her kisses, I love her.

We washed each others bodies with my lavender scented body wash. Her body is soft and beautiful, how could I be this lucky.

Once we finished we stepped out of the shower and dried off. She wore the same clothes as yesterday while I just went with a basic pair of blue jeans and a beige cropped knitted sweater. I decided to let my hair stay as it is, curly. I'm not going anywhere today anyway, just gonna stay in my studio finishing my album.

"I have to go home to Angie, I love being here with you of corse but I have to see how it went with Alina and stuff" Y/N tells me.

"Awh okay, I already miss you baby" I pout.

"I already miss you too" she hugged me tight and kissed me.

I waved goodbye to her as she left. My mood changed, I was not as happy as I am with her now. I really need her, one day I'll marry her.

Y/N's POV
I hate leaving Ari, I love being with her and I hate not being around her. She's so sweet and beautiful and just everything, she's my everything.

In the car I was blasting my playlist.

I know all your favorite spots
We can take it from the top
You such a dream come true
Make a bitch wanna hit snooze, ooh
Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me 'til the daylight
34,35

I parked my car outside my apartment. When I got out I thought I heard a click sound in the bushes, it creeped me out slightly. I figured that it was probably only an animal and that I was just paranoid.

Angie's shoes were standing right in front if me as I walked in. I heard some type of cooking happening in the kitchen which made me excited, I love Angie's cooking. I hung my coat on a hanger and placed my shoes in the shoe rack. Angie stopped her cooking when she saw me coming in.

"You're home!" Age hugs me.

I hug her back, "yeah I am, and it smells amazing whatever it is you're cooking, Angel" I say walking up to the stove.

"Thank you but it's nothing extraordinary, only spaghetti bolognese" she scoffs mixing around the meat and sauce in the pan.

"But it's your spaghetti bolognese and everything you make is extraordinary" I smile taking out to plates from the cupboard and putting them on the kitchen table. She giggles at my compliment.

As she finishes up the food I finish setting the table ready. She picks up the pan with bolognese and places it on the table as I take the saucepan with spaghetti in it and place it on the table.

Just as we were about to eat I heard the clock sound again but not as clear since it definitely had to come from outside, we live at the bottom of the building. "Did you hear that?" I ask Angie, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

"Heard what sugar?" She asks.

"Nothing, probably just a bird or something" I laughed it off. I tried real hard to believe that its nothing weird but I have a bad feeling about this, not sure why.

I thanked Angie for the food before putting my plate away. I helped her get everything in the dishwasher. The trash bag was filled so I took it and made my way out of the building to the big trash can outside. I heard more click sounds the whole way from my apartment to the trash can. That's when I decided to check out the bushes but when I came closer I saw the bushes wiggle and then it all became quiet and still, I don't know what it is but I'm definitely overreacting. I made my way in again to see Angie on the couch with two filled glasses of wine.

"Come sit sugar" age says patting the area beside her on the couch. I jumped down beside her and took a sip of wine from my wine glass.

"What should we watch?" She asks taking the remote.

"Maybe continue watching You on Netflix?" I suggest.
______________

A/N
School is stressing me out so much omfggg!!! I'm trying my best to update tho but I have a physics test tomorrow and I don't understand anything and I have an essay due tomorrow that I'm not finished with! Ugh!

Anyways, I've not watched You although I really wanna watch it and I'm going too, all I know it's about stalking so yeah!

Please vote and comment! Bye cuties!